Grr. Jill. STOP IT.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill Franks

Sorry to be a bitch on my first ever QVC post - but if Jill uses all of the make up products she claims to - why does she always look like she has just got out of bed?
:blush:

Sorry to be a bitch on my first ever QVC post - but if Jill uses all of the make up products she claims to - why does she always look like she has just got out of bed?
:blush:

Now really: do you not know that it takes her hours of professionaly trained experts to look like that?:devil::devil:
to be read tongue in cheek, and welcome to the forum :happy:

Thank you Cavegirl!She drives me mad too --

[QUOTE=cavegirl;466327]Right. I decided I was going to have a bit of down time today and catch as much of Beauty Day as possible, just because I needed something non-taxing on my frazzled head.

I've ended up almost hurling a blunt instrument (I love love love blunt instruments, they're amayyzing) at the TV on more than one occasion (TV is amayyzing I can't live without it...)

During the Perricone hour Jill obviously love love loved everything and 'cannot live without' the Perricone Cleanser. She said Perricone was her main skincare but that she still used Cleanse and Polish and Hydra Floral too :wonder: . She slotted the Perricone products into her other routine, which must mean that she spends at least 23 hours a day on skincare if she incorporated all the steps Dr Nickolarse stipulates alongside all her Decleor and Liz Earle stuff (not to forget the Elemis Mitts which she cannot live without and loveloveloves and are amayyzing).

She then went on to say on air she used the Perricone No Foundation Foundation (which, she love love loves and is amayyyzing). But also the Mally Foundation too (she cannot live without Mally's lipglosses, they are amaazyyyyyyziiiinnng).

During the SBC hour, she tripped herself up by saying she hadn't tried the Superfruits Handwash at all, then in the next sentence said she had it in her dressing room and 'love love loves' the fragrance of it. Closing out the hour she said she would be up next with Bobbi Brown - her favourite make up range, which she was wearing today and in fact wears everytime she is on air...

She's still on now - and 'cannot live without Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge...the only blusher she wears...'

Make your mind up, love.

I'm off for a hot cup of tea and a bakewell segment. Yes, a hot cup of tea and a bakewell segment, Connie. (I love love love tea and bakewell segments, they're amayyyzing)

OK am done ranting. Sorry. :blush:[/QUOTE]

that Paul said he's sold 8 of one product to a bride to go in her "bridesmaid favours" bags. this thing was £42.00 so the bride in question spend *tots up on fingers* £336 on them plus whatever else went in the bags.

to quote JF herself.....like HELLO?!?!?!?!?

what is all this "favours" crap anyway? party favours, bridesmaid favours, wedding favours, baby favours. in my day :sun: you used to get a piece of the wedding cake as your "favour", if you were lucky it was in a little box but more likely it was wrapped up in a paper napkin and you ate it in the taxi home because the buffet had been a bit rubbish (leaving the marzipan which went out of the taxi window, obviously)

all this gifting at every opportunity is totally bonkers.

Nooo you didn't eat it you put it under your pillow and dreamt of who you would marry LOL :cake:

do you remember when jill franks SHAVED her hideous hairy big toe live on air with one of those personal trimmers a few years back?

i swear to god, she took her foot from her shoe and SHAVED the long hairs off her big toe. totally without shame.

i know people have hairy toes, even women, but i dont want to see them SHAVED on tv. the thought of it repulses me to this day.

I love the way you've capitalized the word "SHAVED" 3 times - it's 4.30 am, I can't sleep, and I'm busy grinning to myself over it! :grin:

Just watching JF on the beauty accesosories hour - I see what you mean.

First up the TSV ( how much!) anyway. JF mentioned she had used this along side her Cleanse and Polish Routine and Perricone potion and had used this in the shower. Fast forward to Clarisonic - which has at home and loves - and she uses this with her Cleanse and polish routine ...... in the shower to. Oh and during the TSV presentation she said it was great and natural no need for surgical procedures and she doesnt like people who face doesnt move ( or something on those lines). JF with Lulu should be an interesting hour :devil:

Next up were some tweezers from Switzerland made from surgical steel, with a rather severe looking guest. Admittly JF actually said she had not used this product. Didn't stop her saying how wonderful it was. Apparantly dropping tweezers is not such a good idea JF opined, I have Shavata tweezers and dropped them and cant use them she said. Which made the 10 mins with Shivata rather interesting lol.

She's at it again during the LG 10 o clock show. I wish she'd stop pretending to be a life long devotee and expert in every product and let the guest presenter talk.

i find it very odd that one minute she is using medium deep then the next minute she says oh yes im using fair. good god love sort your storys out for a whole hour at least

I wish someone would phone in and confront her about all these lies live on air -anyone on here brave enough?

Jf --hair

Oh, cheers Sazza! :handshake: I honestly did think it was just me. Her incessant bleating about loving every product is becoming very wearisome - I was looking forward to this hour as I like watching Paul and hearing his hints and tips.

OH - another trip up, she love love loves Bobbi Brown's High Gloss Lip gloss, best gloss ever, amayyyzing etc etc etc, totally obviously forgot about love love loving and only using Mally lipgloss...Grrr...

Love , Love Love your post --- I so agree , the woman drives me mad too --often watch with the sound turned down when she is presenting!!

My grumble is her comments about her shampoo and how gorgeous her hair is lately
WELL --first time I heard this was as she presented a Liz Earle TSV with the new Liz shampoo/conditioner and JF hailed this product as the reason for her `fab` locks.

Few days later she was on with Ojon , and again THAT ws the best shampoo and made her hair so glossy
Next came Philip Kingsley -- yes you`ve guessed it

Finally I saw her on with L`occitane , Angelica shampoo and off she went again --the shampoo is `amaaazing ` and the only one she uses --- it`s just `unbelievable`---another of her fav words, clearly she has trouble with lots of products as most are `unbelievable`

Does she think we are stupid , or only watch one show , or have very short memories,she is as fake as her tan

GRR.Jill. STOP IT

I think someone should write to the Suits at the Towers, she should not be making statements that are untrue. It is illegal.

In any case, who the heck cares what this ignorant self centred woman uses on her hair, her body, her dog?

I think someone should write to the Suits at the Towers, she should not be making statements that are untrue. It is illegal.

In any case, who the heck cares what this ignorant self centred woman uses on her hair, her body, her dog?

Well, I can see the dog being a tad concerned, but I do get your point :nod:

Latest posts

Back