GRRRRRRREAT sneaky preview to fashion day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...I was so excited I let out a little pump myself!

:blush:

:mysmilie_465:

:mysmilie_847:

:mysmilie_477:

Jude xx

I understand that's really in these days - or should it be out? Whatever you feel more comfortable with I suppose...............:giggle:

onto accessories now ladies...

onto accessories now ladies...

I can't make up my mind if that's supposed to be a gay frog or Zippy from Rainbow with hypothermia.

Either way, it looks FAB.

I'm getting two and making them into earrings!

Thank YOU, Mrs J! :whew:

Last edited:
Well of course, I would have preferred the picture to be a big fluffy HH, but somehow this is just so ME I shall be jumping to the phone any second now before they all fly out, it'll be perfect with my 'jean' and little pump!

It'll be a staple of my wardrobe, and I shall be not only dressing it down, but will also be dressing it up when I go on my next cruise, I'm sure the Captain will be very impressed.

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

And with all your beautiful handmade jewellery BB, I am sure you will find oodles to mix and match with this outfit!

Thanks for the thread Jamesy. I managed to titter quietly to myself until the frog brooch - then I choked on my egg sarnie. What a mess :blush:

Mrs J you should have your own style advice magazine, may I suggest "Polyester Dreams" as a working title, I am sure you will be able to think of something wittier! You could indclude beauty, dieting tips and maybe a bit of relationship advice or at least an article on outfits for a first date, meeting the future in-laws or maybe even a wedding ensemble, all from QVC of course

Cool! I reckon an "animal deformities" range could just be what's needed to detract from my own physical short-comings!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back