GRRRRRRREAT sneaky preview to fashion day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is my 3rd attempt to add a reply, as my comp. seems to have a mind of it's own @ the moment,if my earlier 'writings' appear---apologies!
I am just so impressed to discover ladies who certainly recognise style when they see it. I expect you will all be wearing these little numbers when visiting the world's fashion cities, which you obviously do all the time.
I will be tuned in to fashion Day,(when is it?, musn't miss) just need Glen's spin on how to accessorise now.

I have now finally arrived and can be called a style icon, move over Victoria--- all down to your guidance
thanks Mrs J and the gang!

Bet you anything they've got Vogue on board for the shows.

I can't wait to see Sharon modelling some of those.

Mrs J - Do you think you could find me something that's a cross between a poncho and a circus tent? Believe it or not, I did see one once and it looked so fetching on the model. My preferred colours are snot green or psychedelic yodel.
In anticipation.
Many thanks

Mrs J - Do you think you could find me something that's a cross between a poncho and a circus tent? Believe it or not, I did see one once and it looked so fetching on the model. My preferred colours are snot green or psychedelic yodel.
In anticipation.
Many thanks

She's probably busy right now searching out other up-to-the-minute styles but I'm sure she'll be along soon with the 'perfect' item to add to your wardrobe.

I'm pleased to see that it hasn't taken you long to appreciate this lady's great taste. What Mrs J doesn't know about fashion isn't worth knowing so you're definitely in the right place............:wink:

Mrs James: as per usual you had me laugh out loud. I love your sense of style and your clear concise form of expression which often leaves me with a big smile as I read your posts. Thank you:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

In anticipation.
Many thanks

you generally have to go to Ideal World for such delights but i've always had a soft spot for this..
144643_lc.101

perhaps paired with these

Fab combination you sexy minx!! :clapping: You thinking of cruising?? Erm going on a cruise I mean. :doh:

for ladies of an 'age'*

*beady belle

Well of course, I would have preferred the picture to be a big fluffy HH, but somehow this is just so ME I shall be jumping to the phone any second now before they all fly out, it'll be perfect with my 'jean' and little pump!

It'll be a staple of my wardrobe, and I shall be not only dressing it down, but will also be dressing it up when I go on my next cruise, I'm sure the Captain will be very impressed.

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Good colour choices Busy should cover BOTH options in case of 'accidents' if you get my drift :angel::angel::angel:

Great minds think alike! Suppose you'll be going for them as well then.........:tongue:

P.S. Hope you and yours are all keeping well. :flower:

OMG Mrs J - that's the best laugh I've had in MONTHS. I particularly loved the pulling jacket. I haven't had any action in a long time so perhaps that's where I'm going wrong. Only problem is, I don't know what to wear with it - trousers or city shorts? As for accessories, I've got a Kipling bag with a fluffy monkey on it? Do you think that would look nice too? I could team it with some Markon pumps and perhaps order some Kirks Folly jewellery just to top it all off. Can't fail to pull then.

You fashionista ladies are such a hoot. I love it. Move over Glen, make way for the fashion forumites. From bri-nylon to birkis, each and every one a winner.

OMG Mrs J - that's the best laugh I've had in MONTHS. I particularly loved the pulling jacket. I haven't had any action in a long time so perhaps that's where I'm going wrong. Only problem is, I don't know what to wear with it - trousers or city shorts? As for accessories, I've got a Kipling bag with a fluffy monkey on it? Do you think that would look nice too? I could team it with some Markon pumps and perhaps order some Kirks Folly jewellery just to top it all off. Can't fail to pull then.

Ciociaria, sigh, has Glen taught you nothing?!!?! It's trouseR or city shorT.... no plural!! That's just sooo last season. BTW I don't think it really matters what you wear with them as long as it's 'en trend'!

Accessories I can help with, it has to be the orange faux snake skin bag or B&W have a new jazzy little bag, item number 147662 that will go with everything wonderfully!!

Just remember.. when you're pulling (and no I don't mean teeth), to think of us!! :blush:

Go get 'em sister!!

Oh I love these piccies and this thread, been having a good laugh at it all!:drunk::clapping:

I had to laugh out loud the other day with Kim Mendleson was extolling the virtues of her polyester fashion range - my mum always said that polyester was what you bought if you couldn't find any decent clothing and I still can't see the benefit of shapeless garments made out of material taht makes me come out in hot flushes!:doh:

Anyway, I guess I'll probably avoid Fashion Day as every time Glen C says that something is "on trend" or is an "easy" garment that you can "dress up or dress down" I want to scream. And this from a man who wears bright red shoes without a matching handbag!:cheeky:

Ah well, looking forward to my QGossip email with more lovely previews!

can I just say...

...I was so excited I let out a little pump myself!

:blush:

:mysmilie_465:

:mysmilie_847:

:mysmilie_477:

Jude xx

Ciociaria, sigh, has Glen taught you nothing?!!?! It's trouseR or city shorT.... no plural!! That's just sooo last season. BTW I don't think it really matters what you wear with them as long as it's 'en trend'!

Accessories I can help with, it has to be the orange faux snake skin bag or B&W have a new jazzy little bag, item number 147662 that will go with everything wonderfully!!

Just remember.. when you're pulling (and no I don't mean teeth), to think of us!! :blush:

Go get 'em sister!!

Thanks for the advice Lilylurknomore. I love the bag - I'm going to jump to the phone for that one. I think I will wear the city shorT - I also quite like those opaque tights that AY wears. Might go for those too as they will create a sleek silhouette and I'll look bang on trend.

Latest posts

Back