Has She Not Got A Home To Go To?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I do not know if this question has been raised before. but just wanted to know if Ruth Langsford has a home to go to.
She seems to be on QVC not like the other designers , but almost everyday.......not just on a few sessions but almost every other houršŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Or maybe it is just me, seeing her everywhere .
She is on QVC, presenting her " designs" or
She is doing Ruth Langsford Edit , or
She is presenting ( standing in ) for other designers.
If you turn the channel, there she is, advertising Revitive Medic for leg pains šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Let us turn the channel over again and there she is presenting Loose WomenšŸ˜®
Also why are her clothes so expensive šŸ¤”
She is selling expensive handbags and expensive foot wear.
What next?
Cosmetics?

Er Sunglasses are next.

Give it time, she'll be overloading herself so much that her popularity will soon wane. Remember Carole Vorderman ? everywhere where castor oil couldn't, now Mrs Botox just advertises funeral plans. Old Menopause Davina will go the same route, - she's on every programme, every magazine article, and has QVC products to flog.

Its liking fish and chips - once in a while, but when its served every dinnertime you get sick of it.

A lot of QVC fashion has taken a back seat in favour of Ruthless and Marla Winthrop , except Ruthless is also employed to 'edit' the other few brands that are left.

Weā€™re being subjected to another two hours of Ruth Langford fashion this evening šŸ™„, but itā€™s an outlet show so maybe customers are cooling off her style. šŸ¤”

I definitely wonā€™t be watching because, as others have said, sheā€™s always on screen in one role or another and, to be honest, her ā€œclippedā€ style of talking grates on me.

Sorry, Ruth.

Er Sunglasses are next.

Give it time, she'll be overloading herself so much that her popularity will soon wane. Remember Carole Vorderman ? everywhere where castor oil couldn't, now Mrs Botox just advertises funeral plans. Old Menopause Davina will go the same route, - she's on every programme, every magazine article, and has QVC products to flog.

Its liking fish and chips - once in a while, but when its served every dinnertime you get sick of it.

A lot of QVC fashion has taken a back seat in favour of Ruthless and Marla Winthrop , except Ruthless is also employed to 'edit' the other few brands that are left.
She did mention recently that we will soon see her sunglasses!

As we said before, tension was noticed between Julia and Ruth when they were on together. I donā€™t think that partnership will be very popular!
Oh dear

As we said before, tension was noticed between Julia and Ruth when they were on together. I donā€™t think that partnership will be very popular!
It's easy to recognize tension between people when they are on TV. Maybe because we concentrate on the facial expressions and body language as we watch. I didn't see this show but Julia and Ruth are both quite dominating types and wouldn't, imo, get along too well. Jackie, being a bit of an air head is a better match.

Ruth and Jackie are like Morecambe and Wise, easy osey watching and a bit of a laugh. I haven't seen Ruth on with Julia but I can imagine a bit of a car crash.

To be honest I like watching the Ruth and Jackie show and it must be obvious because Mr CC programmes it so it comes on when I forget. I think he actually likes watching as well (just so he can do the man bitchy comments)..

To be fair, if I could make money just swishing a few tacky outfits about and having a laugh, I'd do it without thinking.

CC

Yes, I don't think Ruthless likes to be paired with anyone she can't dominate. Jackie IS an airhead (if she isn't then she gives a damn good impression !) and appears to be easily manipulated. She only gets back on track from talking rubbish by her earpiece instructions, and when she does, watch how Ruthless shakes her head - she does that a lot.

Latest posts

Back