Heard it all now(molton brown)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw in a quick flip onto Q today the word 'Finale' in many of the Christmas show titles.I thought WOW it's all over I can come out of my bunker, no more gifting, no more silly (stupid) scenarios and OTT (desperate) selling techniques.But I think I am in 'cloud cuckoo land'.QVC will have to remain a no go channel for the time being, besides you are all more savvy finding better products at cheaper prices & if online often free p&p.

I may be a bit of a cheapskate (OK, I AM a bit of a cheapskate!), but when I catch these hours on Q I cannot see what they do that's so "wonderful value for money" (unquote the presenter). As people have said on here, you can get lovely stuff in M & S or Boots at this time of the year, and if purchasing from your local store you can check it over before you buy, and no p & p to pay and wondering if it's going to arrive crushed or inheriting someone else's returned goods. When you factor it all in, I think you get as good deals (if not better) on the dreaded High Street much of the time, although I would probably be excommunicated by Q for saying so (that's if I ever bought anything from Q these days)...
Baubles!!............just expensive baubles, Bayliss and Harding all the way for me too.

Yes, but they have to keep going, just in case you've forgotten to buy a Christmas gift for the man/woman who puts your free newspaper through your door....what - are you telling us you HAVE forgotten? Thank goodness for Q, then!

I saw in a quick flip onto Q today the word 'Finale' in many of the Christmas show titles.I thought WOW it's all over I can come out of my bunker, no more gifting, no more silly (stupid) scenarios and OTT (desperate) selling techniques.But I think I am in 'cloud cuckoo land'.QVC will have to remain a no go channel for the time being, besides you are all more savvy finding better products at cheaper prices & if online often free p&p.

Latest posts

Back