Molton Brown TSV 03/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried other Eucalyptus shower products but the smell of this is the gold standard...if I can't stick to my resolution to avoid plastic bottles, this is the product to lead me astray!

thats not bad but my friend got 2 of them from MB direct for £22 https://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/exclusive-offers/infusing-eucalyptus-bath-shower-gel/NHB051-CAN but currently out of stock
Then £3.95 postage on top if under minimum spend. I am just glad to get some at a good price. Pity the TSV was not suitable but it would mean buying loads of stuff just to get my fav eucalyptus. One bottle for me and one for a spoilt daughter who will jump for joy when she sees it. Love the new smell to

Then £3.95 postage on top if under minimum spend. I am just glad to get some at a good price. Pity the TSV was not suitable but it would mean buying loads of stuff just to get my fav eucalyptus. One bottle for me and one for a spoilt daughter who will jump for joy when she sees it. Love the new smell to
it was acutally free delivery on any spend but im lucky i bought 500ml for about the same price & often get it at that kinda price & the next mb tsv on the 9th i think has it in

Latest posts

Back