Molton Brown TSV 03/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AAAArrrrghhhhh, stop it MM and Boffy, I want it now I've seen it and after I've avoided the TSV as well. I really do like the coastal scent.

CC
Wait for the MB sale. They do 20% of everything and they also have half price and clearance bits to. Then its free postage usually if you spend £50.00. They always give you samples of the bath stuff 30ml and small vials of the perfumes.

Still a wee bit shocked the TSV never sold out, I bet they had advanced orders waiting in the wings. I personally think it was far too expensive and did not like the selections and how it was divided up.Hopefully QVC will learn a lesson and not try so hard to extract as much money as they can out of thier loyal customer base

Still a wee bit shocked the TSV never sold out, I bet they had advanced orders waiting in the wings. I personally think it was far too expensive and did not like the selections and how it was divided up.Hopefully QVC will learn a lesson and not try so hard to extract as much money as they can out of thier loyal customer base
Totally agree boffy. An 11pce set originally sounds quite a lot, until the realisation hits that only 3 of the pieces were actually full size.
And I hate the 30ml bottles anyway. I'm lucky to get 2 showers out of a bottle. And it takes ages to get the product out of the damn things as well.

Latest posts

Back