Molton Brown TSV 03/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll give another vote for Jemma, I really like her and I think she's got a cracking sense of humour.

I did like Jill as well though of course. In fact my addiction to MB is partly down to her to be honest with her fantastic descriptions of the fragrances. One I always remember (but I can't remember which fragrance she was talking about) was 'heady nights of expectations'. I've no idea what it meant, but it sounded ****** good. 😂😂
Well many years later I am still in expectation of those heady nights....sigh!

They usually do sales in January, were the Xmas fragrances go down along with the 500mls sizes. Then in June with the supersizes and some sets.

I speak as someone who buys for birthdays and Xmas.
Useful to know as It was hard to resist the 500ml pink pepper from last night's show so I will try and remember to check MB website in January 😉

TSV UPDATED!!

Molton Brown 11 Piece Ultimate Luxury Collection TSV 03/10/21

6x 30ml Collection In Both Sets RRP is about £16.20 Based on the RRP of 20 at £54 from QVC)

Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel
Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel
Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel

Floral
300ml Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel RRP £20 + post
100ml Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Fresh
300ml Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Refined White Mulberry Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Total RRP About £102.20 + post

Attachments

• MB TSV 1.jpg
    MB TSV 1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 128
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 121
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 97
  • MB TSV 4.jpg
    MB TSV 4.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 111
  • MB TSV 5.jpg
    MB TSV 5.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 125
No Eucalyptus I am "Out”
Me too. I do love the Geranium and the Grapefruit but I’ve already got bottles of both in stock and I’m just not a fan of Tobacco Absolute (or Black Pepper for that matter either to be honest). I’m very disappointed now after really looking forward to this TSV.

Me too. I do love the Geranium and the Grapefruit but I’ve already got bottles of both in stock and I’m just not a fan of Tobacco Absolute (or Black Pepper for that matter either to be honest). I’m very disappointed now after really looking forward to this TSV.
thats why i said in my first posting of tsv something was confusing me about the pictures in the hope that no-one got too excited

Well it will come as ni surprise to anyone that I’m still in! For the fresh option. Luckily for me I don’t like Jasmine and Sun Rose, so the floral one is out. I did convert my last one into a hand wash and thought it was OK for that but not in the shower. I tried a Flora Luminare in the store, they had the hand wash out. I like it but it was at the far end of my tolerance level for heady scents In the shower.

Well it will come as ni surprise to anyone that I’m still in! For the fresh option. Luckily for me I don’t like Jasmine and Sun Rose, so the floral one is out. I did convert my last one into a hand wash and thought it was OK for that but not in the shower. I tried a Flora Luminare in the store, they had the hand wash out. I like it but it was at the far end of my tolerance level for heady scents In the shower.
Totally agree Mazza, jasmine-heavy scented body products always go a bit 'L'Eau de Tom Cat' on me - did you ever try Lush's Flying Fox shower gel? Amazing in the bottle but lordy, had to give it to a friend 😲

What am I missing? Why is everyone dropping out of this now the contents are confirmed? It's just one bottle less of the 100ml isn't it? I think I actually prefer the revised selections as well (I'd be going for the Fresh). Unfortunately, I think it will be about £60 with P&P, maybe a bit less? And I don't really want to fork out that much on more MB after all my hard work on the stash this year. Believe it or not, I have actually given 2 hand wash duos away as birthday / new home gifts, which was a wrench!

What am I missing? Why is everyone dropping out of this now the contents are confirmed? It's just one bottle less of the 100ml isn't it? I think I actually prefer the revised selections as well (I'd be going for the Fresh). Unfortunately, I think it will be about £60 with P&P, maybe a bit less? And I don't really want to fork out that much on more MB after all my hard work on the stash this year. Believe it or not, I have actually given 2 hand wash duos away as birthday / new home gifts, which was a wrench!
Oh, it’s not the quantity that has bothered me Andi, it’s the total change of fragrances that has changed my mind. To be honest, without Eucalyptus and Templetree, it’s just not exciting enough for me any more unfortunately. Shame, but as you say, I’ve probably saved myself around £60.00 I suppose

Latest posts

Back