Molton Brown TSV 03/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would only be interested from Molton Brown to my home via Knowsley:

For hubby 300ml Infusing Eucalyptus bath / shower and Orange & Bergamot.

For the kitchen MB arc 300ml delicious rhubarb & rose or fiery pink pepper hand washes with lotions.

For the downstairs wc 300ml coastal cypress & sea fennel or any other blue hand washes with matching lotions.

No need for sifting and gifting items here.
So doesn’t matter if it’s a cracking price, if it doesn’t fit with my requirements its no good how a fantastic the deal is, its a no from us.

I came to my senses today. I was clearing out some space and chucking away half used tubes/bottles of skincare and body things when I came across 3 unopened MB handwashes and half a dozen half used shower gels, not to mention a full Elemis shower milk and a Loccy Herbae half used. Add to that god knows how many travel sizes. So, much as I want to reach for the debit card I am not going to order this. It's not like me, I always buy it but I need to use what I have.

CC

I came to my senses today. I was clearing out some space and chucking away half used tubes/bottles of skincare and body things when I came across 3 unopened MB handwashes and half a dozen half used shower gels, not to mention a full Elemis shower milk and a Loccy Herbae half used. Add to that god knows how many travel sizes. So, much as I want to reach for the debit card I am not going to order this. It's not like me, I always buy it but I need to use what I have.

CC
Good on you. I had at least 6 different cleansers on the go. Took me over 6 months to use up all the dregs. I think I have a large balm, a small Superdrug balm and a large cleanse and polish all new to finish. This will last me over a year. I feel on top of things now. well my cleaning issue at least.

I have just been mooching about the JLP website and found a nice “minis” gift set. So if anyone has decided not to go for the TSV but would still like a collection gift set, I think this is better. It has 5x100ml shower gels and costs £23.20. That is pretty good considering 300ml costs £22. Contains Flora Luminare, Coastal Cypress, Heavenly Gingerlily, Rhubarb & Rose and Black Pepper. They also have some smaller bottles in £20 sets.

Sorry if this should have gone in Bargain Hunter.

I’ve just tackled my “stock cupboard” to get rid of stuff I don’t use. It also gave me a chance to look at my Molton Brown stash. I definitely do NOT need to buy any more. 🤣 Added to that, I also have a unopened bottle of L’occitan and two eco-refills and an eco-refill of the Cedrat. I think my bathing regime is sorted for years. 😉

I’ve just tackled my “stock cupboard” to get rid of stuff I don’t use. It also gave me a chance to look at my Molton Brown stash. I definitely do NOT need to buy any more. 🤣 Added to that, I also have a unopened bottle of L’occitan and two eco-refills and an eco-refill of the Cedrat. I think my bathing regime is sorted for years. 😉
Hubby has Cedrat its lovely 😊

Mine arrived today. The little gift box selection is really tiny. I had planned to give it to my neighbour as a little Xmas gift but I think I may have to put it in the green bag to make it look a bit more than it is. But we don’t exchange gifts normally so it will be a nice surprise anyway.

I am at a loss as to how to get into the large box as Craig hasn’t posted an instructional video on his presenter blog. So he may not have had this as a freebie!!😱

CC
Good on you. I had at least 6 different cleansers on the go. Took me over 6 months to use up all the dregs. I think I have a large balm, a small Superdrug balm and a large cleanse and polish all new to finish. This will last me over a year. I feel on top of things now. well my cleaning issue at least.
I must be very mean or puritanical because with the exception of make up & shampoo, different ones get used on alternate days, I only ever have one cleanser, eye cream, moisturiser & soap open at a time.

Mine arrived yesterday (I only ordered the Fresh -😇) and I’m happy with it. I agree the little ones are very little but in the box they’re a cute little pressie. Now i just need to bit cabe and buy the other option tomorrow…🥴

I decided to order the JLP 5x100ml set and use it to bulk up the minis gift. I know, Nanny McPhee must despair of me. I shall however be keeping Flora Luminare to try and maybe Rhubarb and Rose because I love that and have none in the stash. I think the 30mls and 3x100 in the green bag will look a lovely gift. I am giving them to a couple who do go away on lots of trips. But would they look better with the 30mls loose or still in the green box? I can’t decide!! (I found the stash bag almost too heavy to lift down yesterday!😱)

I usually only have one thing on the go except for makeup and perfume. However I do now open 2 MBs together so I don’t start to get bored and long to open another. They both have to be finished before I open any more though.

I have just been mooching about the JLP website and found a nice “minis” gift set. So if anyone has decided not to go for the TSV but would still like a collection gift set, I think this is better. It has 5x100ml shower gels and costs £23.20. That is pretty good considering 300ml costs £22. Contains Flora Luminare, Coastal Cypress, Heavenly Gingerlily, Rhubarb & Rose and Black Pepper. They also have some smaller bottles in £20 sets.

Sorry if this should have gone in Bargain Hunter.

what’s JLP? 🤔

I must be very mean or puritanical because with the exception of make up & shampoo, different ones get used on alternate days, I only ever have one cleanser, eye cream, moisturiser & soap open at a time.
I am the same. But bathing stuff I have 4 different 500ml sizes of Molton Brown and a number of Aromatherapy Associates open at the same time. Depends on my mood what bath gel/oil I want to use.

Latest posts

Back