HB TSV 2.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 224
  • HB TSV 3.jpg
    HB TSV 3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 198
  • HB TSV 4.jpg
    HB TSV 4.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 229
That dress is crying out for a normal round neckline, it goes far better with the style, especially with the floral options. A shirt collar and buttons do no go with a floaty style dress with pouffy sleeves at all, it looks all wrong to me!

Helene Berman Tiered Shirt Dress
Item Number: 196600
QVC Price £127.00
Todays Special Value Price £97.98
P&P £4.95

Make this gorgeous shirt dress from Helene Berman your new spring and summer staple piece. Boasting a chic tiered skirt design, a stylish shirt collar neckline and a button-up front, its a light and flowy dress you'll love slipping on for everything from garden parties to errand runs. Plus, it's available in a choice of colours, wonderfully suited to the season ahead. Pair this stunning dress with your favourite pair of sandals and sunglasses to complete your warm-weather look perfectly.

A great saving: if you were to buy the Helene Berman Tiered Shirt Dress directly from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £127 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £97.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £29.02.

A dress for the season - this fabulous dress not only looks great for daytime styling, but it's also made from a cotton blend, making it a light and versatile piece for the warmer seasons. It's also currently only available at QVC, so every time you slip it on you'll know you're wearing an exclusive style.

Take your pick - this dress is available in five different transitional colours and prints. If you love a design that stands out, then opt for Red or Bright Green. After something slightly more basic but equally as striking? Then Navy, Midnight Navy or Green will be for you.

• Two side seam pockets
  • Midi length with three gathered tiers
  • Shirt collar neckline
  • Button closures
  • 3/4 length sleeves
  • 97% cotton 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Red
  • Green
  • Midnight Navy
  • Bright Green

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 93.7cm (36.9"), 10: 97.5cm (38.4"), 12: 102.5cm (40.4"), 14: 107.5cm (42.3"), 16: 112.5cm (44.3"), 18: 117.5cm (46.3"), 20: 122.5cm (48.2")
  • Waist: 8: 89.2cm (35.1"), 10: 93cm (36.6"), 12: 98cm (38.6"), 14: 103cm (40.6"), 16: 108cm (42.5"), 18: 113cm (44.5"), 20: 118cm (46.5")
  • Length: 8: 112.5cm (44.3"), 10: 112.5cm (44.3"), 12: 112.5cm (44.3"), 14: 112.5cm (44.3"), 16: 112.5cm (44.3"), 18: 112.5cm (44.3"), 20: 112.5cm (44.3")

All measurements are approximate

What planet is Jilly H on tonight? She suggests strongly that we buy two of those weird cotton dresses, a plain and a print! Are these people for real? We're talking £ 103 each !! A saving of £29. No thanks Helene, I think it's a weird dress, what's going on with the sleeves and shoulders?

What planet is Jilly H on tonight? She suggests strongly that we buy two of those weird cotton dresses, a plain and a print! Are these people for real? We're talking £ 103 each !! A saving of £29. No thanks Helene, I think it's a weird dress, what's going on with the sleeves and shoulders?
Apparently Alison Young has bought 3

Helene looked good in hers because, imo, she'd had it altered to fit her. Poor Jilly having to wear the monstrosity. Nothing good about the dress, starting from the funny collar and the puffy sleeves and going down to the baggy fit around the body. The solid colours looked slightly better on the models, but only a whisker better.

Helene looked good in hers because, imo, she'd had it altered to fit her. Poor Jilly having to wear the monstrosity. Nothing good about the dress, starting from the funny collar and the puffy sleeves and going down to the baggy fit around the body. The solid colours looked slightly better on the models, but only a whisker better.
I agree, Jilly looked horrendous in the dress. It made her look huge, in fact it made even the thinnest model look bigger.

I agree, Jilly looked horrendous in the dress. It made her look huge, in fact it made even the thinnest model look bigger.
Helene said as soon as you put on this dress, you instantly look as though you’ve lost ( can’t remember the exact number) of pounds.Everyone looks huge in it! I think she must have meant pounds as in money! Over £100? Is this really selling as well as they’re making out?

Latest posts

Back