Help Me Find This Product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
Hi,

A while ago SCW posted in the new items thread a refillable brush by bare escentuals that you could use for their foundation.

Try as I might I cannot find his inital post, or find the brush on QVC.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

Hmmm, interesting product, Choppysocks, but mixed reviews on the QVC web site. Has any of you lovely FMs tried this? Would you recommend it?

I have one of these and I really like it. It is much easier on the go and less messy than carting the pot around!
Carol

Been called many a thing but bloodhound is a new one, might preferable to "brat" though!!! ;)

Mademoiselle you are indeed a gold medal standard brat of the highest order.
Bloodhounds rock, they can testify in some US courts :D

Its on waitlist only, I've signed up for it but doubtful if I'll get one. Wanted it from QVC in case I experienced the powder delivery issues and I could send it back. Glad yours works well for you Carol :)

Its on waitlist only, I've signed up for it but doubtful if I'll get one. Wanted it from QVC in case I experienced the powder delivery issues and I could send it back. Glad yours works well for you Carol :)

I've just had an email to say its being shipped. Its still on waitlist, so hopefully it will be one that someone cancelled on cheque hold and not a returned item!!! I guess it will be obvious as it will have traces of residual BE powder in if it is a return. This must be the first time I have had something on waitlist that has actually been sent out!

Hopefully the brush will be softer than the usual BE ones as they are itchy, but the reviews state that it is. Thats the beauty of QVC you have to admit, that you can always sendit back if not up to par.

Well it arrived this morning. I'm pleased to say it was brand spanking new and not a return!
I had some trouble getting the sifters off of my pots of BE and mineral veil, so DH did it for me. I've mixed some of the mineral veil in with my foundation, and I have to say I love the brush!!
The bristles are sooooo much softer than normal BE brushes, more like Smashbox ones. The dial you have to turn all the way around until you hear a click, then loads of the powder dispenses.
This is gonna be so much easier and less messier and great for travelling with.
Thanks everyone for helping me find it!

Used it today for the first 'proper' time (yesterday I was just filling it up and playing). It is so easy, just took it off the shelf, turned the dial and buffed it on, no mess and good coverage, I even had to turn it down to the 'buff' setting as tons comes out when its open full.

Latest posts

Back