Leighton Denny comeback?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think AY is maybe realising that mocking successful business entrepreneurs who are great sales people, with excellent communication skills and fab products is foolish. Shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted here. That's an analogy Ali will appreciate.
I think you might be right.

He used to bring some really lovely TSVs
Yes, I used to buy all this special sets and the ones that kept coming for year, do TJC do this?

I want to buy his nail cream with the little black nail file buffer, does anyone know when we will see a preview of what products that are going to be on his new TV shows?

What is your favorite product that you would like to see on his shows? He will have the glass nail files because he said so on facebook.

Scrolling through the channels this morning when Leighton Denny came on TJC to say his products will be on TJC from June the 8th onwards.

I think you might be right.

Yes, I used to buy all this special sets and the ones that kept coming for year, do TJC do this?

I want to buy his nail cream with the little black nail file buffer, does anyone know when we will see a preview of what products that are going to be on his new TV shows?

What is your favorite product that you would like to see on his shows? He will have the glass nail files because he said so on facebook.
His Renovate cream is sold in M&S. I buy it from there.

Cos I'm a bit rubbish on waking I switched on to see the 9am show, only 24 hours early!!! He's on at 2pm today. 🎉🎉🎉

I was rewarded with a LD advert... Why am I so excited?

Watched part of this afternoon's show. No Nina due to covid restrictions, but he was excellent, even removing the colours on his own nails he'd grown longer for that purpose. His passion and professionalism still shine through. Lovely colours. There were 6 different sets of 3 colours. This evening the show will feature foot files etc.
Host, Chloe I think her name is, has a much calmer way of talking.

Watched part of this afternoon's show. No Nina due to covid restrictions, but he was excellent, even removing the colours on his own nails he'd grown longer for that purpose. His passion and professionalism still shine through. Lovely colours. There were 6 different sets of 3 colours. This evening the show will feature foot files etc.
Host, Chloe I think her name is, has a much calmer way of talking.
its back tomorrow at 8am with the fragrances & pedicure set & another trio of polishes

items are here https://www.tjc.co.uk/beauty/leight...NE21&promo_creative=DENNY&promo_position=AFB7 & click the pedicure one to see that set

wrote this this morning - but it only appeared on the TJC forum so Ive posted again

I watched the LD show on TJC part way through yesterday and for half an hour this morn.

I was struck by how much more relaxing TJC is to watch!
Although this morning was a 'mop up show' (for items from yesterday and additional polishes not yet seen), and Leighton was talking very quickly to squeeze as much info as possible, the whole experience was so much better than similar shows on QVC.
I've never written on this forum before and never watched TJC (so I'm not a mole!) but I'm fed up with QVC - the relentless Dyson shows and the sheer amount of waffle/screeching/brown-nosing/sh*te spoken by presenters! The person on with LD let him do the talking and he did the demo manicures on his own nails!
There was no pointless 'ask the model' session, or tales of how much LD polish was in the presenter's own bathroom cabinet. She was just there to help with the tech side of things/order no.s etc. and just seemed to fade into the background. Also her voice was well-modulated and easy to listen to so I didn't feel the need to mute the telly! I genuinely learnt a few manicure pointers from LD and there was no snidely Alison Young who always seem to be mickey taking on previous LD shows.
I'm busy now - writing this! - but just noticed I still had the channel on in the living room.
Ooh and they had an ad on for a device similar to the Theragun - so I may check it out to see if cheaper when its their TSV or whatever they call it.
I may be a convert.......

wrote this this morning - but it only appeared on the TJC forum so Ive posted again

I watched the LD show on TJC part way through yesterday and for half an hour this morn.

Although this morning was a 'mop up show' (for items from yesterday and additional polishes not yet seen), and Leighton was talking very quickly to squeeze as much info as possible, the whole experience was so much better than similar shows on QVC.
I've never written on this forum before and never watched TJC (so I'm not a mole!) but I'm fed up with QVC - the relentless Dyson shows and the sheer amount of waffle/screeching/brown-nosing/sh*te spoken by presenters! The person on with LD let him do the talking and he did the demo manicures on his own nails!
There was no pointless 'ask the model' session, or tales of how much LD polish was in the presenter's own bathroom cabinet. She was just there to help with the tech side of things/order no.s etc. and just seemed to fade into the background. Also her voice was well-modulated and easy to listen to so I didn't feel the need to mute the telly! I genuinely learnt a few manicure pointers from LD and there was no snidely Alison Young who always seem to be mickey taking on previous LD shows.
I'm busy now - writing this! - but just noticed I still had the channel on in the living room.
Ooh and they had an ad on for a device similar to the Theragun - so I may check it out to see if cheaper when its their TSV or whatever they call it.
'The ask the model' is a fecking joke. Really?

It was great to see on him on TV again. I thought he got on really well with Chloe and I really enjoyed both shows. Haven’t watched QVC in a long time, and have TJC as my default channel during lockdown. They really are a bit ‘rough round the edges’ sometimes, but QVC just seem so boring these days.

He's secured another show. From his FB page...

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Just confirmed… I’m back on TJC Style Shopping TV this Sunday 13th June at 11am with the lovely Chole Marshall.

Watch Online, Freeview 50, Sky 662, Freesat 809 and Virgin Media 757. If you record my shows then please also record the next show incase we run over again 😜

I hope you can tune in?

#LeightonDenny #ShoppingTV

Latest posts

Back