Ho Ho Ho!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the heads-up, been to Tesco's - just putting the sprouts on:mysmilie_46:

If you keep them on a low heat they should be ready by Xmas* Day :envy::envy:

* sorry if my use of Xmas offends, I'm too lazy to type Christmas. :hi:

After last Christmas I shoved the tree, lights and deccies into the garage. I finally got round to dismantling and putting them away in the rafters last week. Now it looks like I'll have to get them down again. :angry:

If you keep them on a low heat they should be ready by Xmas* Day :envy::envy:

* sorry if my use of Xmas offends, I'm too lazy to type Christmas. :hi:

Along those lines, Erics Mum, hope you don't object to my wishing you a very merry Crimbo! :tongue:

After last Christmas I shoved the tree, lights and deccies into the garage. I finally got round to dismantling and putting them away in the rafters last week. Now it looks like I'll have to get them down again. :angry:

You know what Erics Mum? My brother puts his decorated Christmas tree in the garage every year and just puts a cover over it, then when Christmas comes round again, he just uncovers it and brings it into the living room again et voila! :clapping: (I can see the attraction, and I indeed compliment him on being a master of efficiency, but on the other hand I personally prefer the process of decorating the tree all over again.)

Sounds good! I wish you all the best in your new life when it happens :)

Thanks Moth! :sun:

The plan is for the husband and I to move in July so once we're over the hump of Christmas July will be no time at all coming. That's the ONLY reason I'm willing Christmas to hurry up this year, normally I literally dread it...

And yep, Christmas is far more laid back in oz, largely I reckon due to the heat. My brother who lives there said they have a BBQ and sit in the pool coz it's usually in the 30's on Christmas day. There's no panic buying in the shops, people just shop as normal and pick up bits as and when, very little Christmas music etc....can't ****** wait!!! :sun: :sun:

Tx

Latest posts

Back