Homedics UV LED Portable Sanitizer Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
This item is £75 plus £3.95 on QVC. It’s for sale on IW for £7.99 plus free postage. I was watching IW last night and was gobsmacked I had to check and yes it was for sale on Q at the higher price 😜

Wow! You can buy it including postage from Ideal World for just £4 more than QVC charge for the postage alone! I am not interested in such a contraption but wouldn’t you kick yourself if you’d forked out £79 from QVC and it was too late to return it under the MBG?!

Item number on Q is 520567
Wow! You can buy it including postage from Ideal World for just £4 more than QVC charge for the postage alone! I am not interested in such a contraption but wouldn’t you kick yourself if you’d forked out £79 from QVC and it was too late to return it under the MBG?!
Definitely Andi!! This shines a light on Q’s pricing. IW might have got a deal but from £75 to £7.99 - a total mugging!!

Wow! When I read this I presumed that the IW was a non branded product that did the same job, not exactly the same product.!Has IW made a mistake, as it's not even listed as a reduced item. If QVC are selling an £8 product for £75 plus p£3.95 postage then shame on them!
Most places are selling it for a much lower price. The Homedics website are selling it for £19.99 claming it was £99. Seriously anybody buying this item from QVC are plain stupid!

QVC were selling a Homedics gadget for checking your pulse and oxygen saturation the other day. It was £36 and £3.95 P&P.

The identical item is £24.99 on Amazon with free P&P on Prime.

I know that a lot of customers don’t realise that there are other places to buy things, apart from QVC, but you would think that QVC themselves would actually try to price match a product or get close to it anyway. A lot of the brands that they feature can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere if you take the time to look.

I think they got away with it years ago because they didn’t do many branded items most of the beauty items weren’t sold on the high street so it wasn’t easy to compare exact items plus online shopping wasn't what it is now.

I think they got away with it years ago because they didn’t do many branded items most of the beauty items weren’t sold on the high street so it wasn’t easy to compare exact items plus online shopping wasn't what it is now.
And I think they were better for it. There were innovative and sold a lot of stuff you couldn't readily buy over here. Nowadays, apart from the ocassional house brand (which used to be cheapish) but are now just as pricey as everything else, they're no more than a very expensive department store.

Wow! When I read this I presumed that the IW was a non branded product that did the same job, not exactly the same product.!Has IW made a mistake, as it's not even listed as a reduced item. If QVC are selling an £8 product for £75 plus p£3.95 postage then shame on them!
Most places are selling it for a much lower price. The Homedics website are selling it for £19.99 claming it was £99. Seriously anybody buying this item from QVC are plain stupid!
Merryone Sally Jaks used the Q price as a comparison with other retailers on her show (as you say the average price was £19.99) thats how I found out about it.

Latest posts

Back