Honora Pearls Watch.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

I bought the watch TSV when it was on a few nights ago. I've been after a nice looking watch with a face that is nice and clear for some time, so I'd been looking forward to this. It arrived this morning, ripped open the package with high expectations but, yet again, what a disappointment. I'd ordered the black, as that would go with most of my outfits, but what came out of the box actually looks purple. I'd have been less surprised if it was dark grey or charcoal, but I really cannot see how this can be described as "black". I presume it's a result of the bright studio lights, but the face is dark and muddy, not a bit like it appeared on screen. Needless to say, it'll be going straight back. I object to having to pay for that, so I phoned and asked for a returns label. Such a shame and a waste of time. Did anyone else order this and feels the same? The watch is fine and I'm sure plenty will love it, but it really does not match its description.

But black pearls are not really black, more a blue peacock. The only ones you will see pure black are the faux ones. As I said I didn't like the watch.

Yes, exactly right, and I love that colour, which is why the watch appealed when I saw it, but the one I've received is a strong mauve/lilac colour and not what I'd expected. Perhaps calling them purple was wrong on my part, as they are a pale colour, not deep, more like the flower.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back