How long is too long in clearance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pictures would help too! No one is likely to risk 2 way p&p for a jewellery item with no photo!

They should do what Avon used to do which is advertise a surprise bag for X pounds and you never knew what would be in it lol. They should gather all the leftover stuff, bag it up and flog it off, not clothes obviously but skincare makeup, jewellery , ornaments, small household gadgets etc. Yep I know it isn`t really feasable but just imagine people`s faces when they open their bags and find a mouldy eyeshadow, a glowing green face cream full of self grown plankton, a sparkly pig, a bendy spoon for lifting boiled eggs out of the pan, a pair of Santa Claus earrings and a neon yellow hot water bottle cover with a crown and Prince William`s dob embroidered on it !

I am LOVING this idea!!

:up:

They should do what Avon used to do which is advertise a surprise bag for X pounds and you never knew what would be in it lol. They should gather all the leftover stuff, bag it up and flog it off, not clothes obviously but skincare makeup, jewellery , ornaments, small household gadgets etc. Yep I know it isn`t really feasable but just imagine people`s faces when they open their bags and find a mouldy eyeshadow, a glowing green face cream full of self grown plankton, a sparkly pig, a bendy spoon for lifting boiled eggs out of the pan, a pair of Santa Claus earrings and a neon yellow hot water bottle cover with a crown and Prince William`s dob embroidered on it !

Did they actually have that hot water cover? Bugger - must have missed that future antique/collectible
ua

Latest posts

Back