How many Kipling Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I can tell you that I certainly have not got 470 bags of any description. I have one handbag of my own and share the use of another with my DD, I do have a selection of carrier bags from different retail stores with their names on:- Sainsbury, Tesco etc do they count?. :grin:

Why buy them if you don't use them??
Genuine question.

I've bought them of Q and they usually come as a set, and obviously i don't have 470, but i seem to
use all the shampoos and leave the conditioners. They make my hair greasy, i think. The only one
i'm using is the Liz Earle one. Loads of ojon, philip k, richard ward, in my stash, which i'm selling,
so no harm done

Ooh, I loved the look of that one too BM, in the same colourway! I hope we get the Berry Purple purses/wallets over here soon, they've got them in the States......! :thinking:

p.s. I own precisely two Kipling bags....& one purse.....but then, unlike most women, I don't have the 'handbag gene' so unlikely to ever get to 470 of anything! LOL

My bag arrived today Kitten..love it - great colour and the size is just about right for me, it's a keeper!

My bag arrived today Kitten..love it - great colour and the size is just about right for me, it's a keeper!

:clapping: Ooh, sounds lovely! is the Berry Purple quite dark? I have a pair of Padders slippers in a dark purple (verging more into the blue side of purple, a dark, sultry colour!), & I'm hoping for something in that sort of tonal range, whereas DD wants a purse in Grape, which is edging more towards the pink side of purple? So difficult to judge on a computer....google Kipling Berry Purple in images (or any other Kipling colour!) & you'll see what I mean! LOL

I have 3 kipling bags, one "multiple" which is a kind of bum bag that converts to a cross body/shoulder and 2 purses. I have had one of the bags for many years and use it as a baby bag as it is quite large (its the old ludza). I also have a new raisin which I seem to have mislaid, and my absolute favourite....the genius design that is the Defea! I love the defea so much that my husband has bought me the limited edition leather version in french blue for my 40 th birthday and has hidden it somewhere in the house! I find the purses very well designed (I have a new money which I have had for years, and a brownie). I don't use kiplings for work though as they are too casual, but I would use the leather one at work I think.

I agree that 400+ bags is too many and would suggest a deeper rooted problem so she has my sympathy, although she probably does not want it... she probably thinks the bags make her happy...

:clapping: Ooh, sounds lovely! is the Berry Purple quite dark? I have a pair of Padders slippers in a dark purple (verging more into the blue side of purple, a dark, sultry colour!), & I'm hoping for something in that sort of tonal range, whereas DD wants a purse in Grape, which is edging more towards the pink side of purple? So difficult to judge on a computer....google Kipling Berry Purple in images (or any other Kipling colour!) & you'll see what I mean! LOL

I like the colour Kitten...it's a muted sort of purple purple, rather than a pink purple..not like the Grape at all, I have the Brownie purse in Grape so I know it's quite different...and it's nothing like the rather (to me!) garish Bright Purple - I like purple, and I like bright colours, but that's a bit too bright even for me..the Berry is mid-range purple. Yes peeps, I am quite mad..!

I have 3 kipling bags, one "multiple" which is a kind of bum bag that converts to a cross body/shoulder and 2 purses. I have had one of the bags for many years and use it as a baby bag as it is quite large (its the old ludza). I also have a new raisin which I seem to have mislaid, and my absolute favourite....the genius design that is the Defea! I love the defea so much that my husband has bought me the limited edition leather version in french blue for my 40 th birthday and has hidden it somewhere in the house! I find the purses very well designed (I have a new money which I have had for years, and a brownie). I don't use kiplings for work though as they are too casual, but I would use the leather one at work I think.

I agree that 400+ bags is too many and would suggest a deeper rooted problem so she has my sympathy, although she probably does not want it... she probably thinks the bags make her happy...

Ah bless - hope you haven't too long to wait to get your birthday bag! I was saying about the Kerrie being a good size - I use a black Defea for every day but it's just a bit on the big side for me..I carry a large purse and a transfer bag with all my necessaries, and my brolly - all in the main compartment, where they do tend to rattle about a bit - the Kerrie will be just about right I reckon!

I love bags and have a fair few, but I alternate them depending on my mood, outfit, weather, season or occasion. I am currently lusting after some Osprey bags in T K max, down from well over £200 to around £70, and given that they are the most beautiful leather and very classic designs I think I may succumb on pay day. Another factor in my "reasoning" will be that Kipling bags, nice tho they are can be in this price range and they are nylon. Think I have convinced myself!

I bought the Cammi bag when it was a TSV, in Tangarine. I love it and use it everyday. I have 4 other small cross body ones, which I use for all my football matches (of which there are loads!) and one is great for going to the pub. They are so hard wearing and i love the bright colours. The only one which I did not like was the Jaqueline, which was also a TSV. I didn't sent it back though. It is under the bed, holding my skincare stash.

In an ideal world, I would love one or two classy leather bags, LG, in particular. Unfortunately I just don't have the money.

Latest posts

Back