HRH JR a size 10!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
I couldn't believe my ears when i heard julia last night at the launch of ronnie nicole tsv say that she is wearing a size 10.
I am a size 12 in high street clothing and need a14 or 16 in ronnie nicole....
I think some porkie pies were being told..

I couldn't believe my ears when i heard julia last night at the launch of ronnie nicole tsv say that she is wearing a size 10.
I am a size 12 in high street clothing and need a14 or 16 in ronnie nicole....
I think some porkie pies were being told..

julia is now a teeny weeny shadow of her former self. hard work, self denial and exercise have catapulted her into realms of the "superskinny". dont forget that tv puts 10lbs on - or in the case an dawson 30lbs

well done julia! :happy:

julia is now a teeny weeny shadow of her former self. hard work, self denial and exercise have catapulted her into realms of the "superskinny". dont forget that tv puts 10lbs on - or in the case an dawson 30lbs

well done julia! :happy:

Good start burleybear:sun:

I really don't think QVC would allow JR to say she was wearing a size 10 if she wasn't.

Saw her at the Beauty Bash - she looked amazing in real life - size 12 at the most I'd guess.

She's very petite now and looks good on it, as long as she doesn't lose any more and jeopardise her face/hair.

Yes I saw her too. Very slim and slender. My only coment is that when you lose weight it tends to go in yr face too. I fear this has happened with JR. Hair could do with a make over. In all though she is an attractive woman who now needs to stops showing off and accept herself for what she is.:wonder:

Wish the 'knocking Julia' would stop - give it a rest I'm bored with reading it. As for the general slating of presenters, yes they irritate me from time to time but take it all with a pinch of salt. At the end of the day they are sales people. End of. If I walk into some of the large stores the assistants can instantly irritate me if they are too pushy, fawning etc etc. All they are all tasked to do is flog products.

Wish the 'knocking Julia' would stop - give it a rest I'm bored with reading it. As for the general slating of presenters, yes they irritate me from time to time but take it all with a pinch of salt. At the end of the day they are sales people. End of. If I walk into some of the large stores the assistants can instantly irritate me if they are too pushy, fawning etc etc. All they are all tasked to do is flog products.

The thing about Julia was she would insist that she was a size 12 or small when she was obviously nearer a 16 or large!!! She had the Venessa Feltz mirror obviously - maybe they should sell them on QVC?:nod:

I agree she does look lovely and slim now and more like a 10-12. Maybe now she just shouldn't keep saying she is in a size small quite so much LOL

Maybe JR will fit in when she goes to La La land, we take our lead from those of you who have seen her in the flesh.Just cut out reminding us Julia at every opportunity as to how 'small' you are now.There are people out here who may be struggling to loose weight.

You reap what you sew. She told so many fibs before she lost all that weight about being in a size small its hard tio believe what she says now about her dress size. Quite honestly I wish she would give it a rest. Shes like a cracked record & has rammed it down our throats for far too long.:sleepy:

And sorry ... Yes I do think QVC would let her mislead us about what size she wears.

I would have thought it illegal to state something on TV that is wrong with a view to misleading the public.
Surely QVC have a legal team that would not allow this. I am sure some people would have contacted them as it clearly get up their noses.

I would have thought it illegal to state something on TV that is wrong with a view to misleading the public.
Surely QVC have a legal team that would not allow this. I am sure some people would have contacted them as it clearly get up their noses.
Weight fluctuates so it couldn't be proven one way or other, therefore it wouldn't apply.

However, she's the chunkiest size 10 I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

she quite possible is a size 10 on the bottom half of her body but never in a month of Sundays on the top half!!

She just loves attention and is fishing for complements by keep harping on about her size. If you notice she just loves the guests (Glen for example) telling her she looks fab. She's obviously got insecurities.

As someone said above, her top half certainly isn't a 10 unless it's a very stretchy fabric, but then I'm sure she's very happy with her bazookas. She certainly loves to show them off. I'm surprised she doesn't present every Breezies show and keep announcing that she a 32 triple H. :mysmilie_12:

The problem is, the info given out yesterday was confusing. The Ronni Nicole size chart for the TSV dress said a size 14 had a 36.5ins chest so I can't imagine it was that helpful when Julia said she has a 37ins bust and was wearing a size 10.

Last edited:
She just loves attention and is fishing for complements by keep harping on about her size. If you notice she just loves the guests (Glen for example) telling her she looks fab. She's obviously got insecurities.

If it's true that the presenters read this forum is it any wonder she has insecurities??

How many times is Julia's size going to keep cropping up? I couldn't care less what size she is and I doubt very much that she would be allowed to say she was anything other than the size she is wearing. There would be so many returns, costing QVC money.

Don't forget the camera is supposed to put on 10lb, that is a dress size, she's probably smaller in person. Get over it!

Latest posts

Back