HRH JR a size 10!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by LoopyLoo
Saw her at the Beauty Bash - she looked amazing in real life - size 12 at the most I'd guess.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Did you speak to her?

Did you flog her some Touche Eclat for her eye circles??
icon12.gif

She just loves attention and is fishing for complements by keep harping on about her size. If you notice she just loves the guests (Glen for example) telling her she looks fab. She's obviously got insecurities.

If it's true that the presenters read this forum is it any wonder she has insecurities??

If you're in the public eye in any capacity then you have to be able to deal with people expressing their opinion about you, either negative or positive. That's part of why they get paid more than us. If you can't deal with it, get another job. You can't have it all ways.

If you're in the public eye in any capacity then you have to be able to deal with people expressing their opinion about you, either negative or positive. That's part of why they get paid more than us. If you can't deal with it, get another job. You can't have it all ways.

I doubt whether JR is worried about what is written about her on here by FM's although it can't be pleasant to keep reading it if indeed she does.

How many times is Julia's size going to keep cropping up? I couldn't care less what size she is and I doubt very much that she would be allowed to say she was anything other than the size she is wearing. There would be so many returns, costing QVC money.

Don't forget the camera is supposed to put on 10lb, that is a dress size, she's probably smaller in person. Get over it!

But she is the one that keeps banging on about her size!!!!

Well said and very true.

I'm entitled to my opinion, just like everyone else. There's no need to get offensive just because someone says something different to your view.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is, the info given out yesterday was confusing. The Ronni Nicole size chart for the TSV dress said a size 14 had a 36.5ins chest so I can't imagine it was that helpful when Julia said she has a 37ins bust and was wearing a size 10.

That's what I thought too.

Oh dear. Lots of passion once again running through this thread. Come on who has been at the Vino???:blush:

I've always thought the payment given to the presenters would be the "market value" for that role. After that I had always thought sales/popularity etc., would come into play and be factored into what they earn.
I don't think they are what is now known as "celebrities" but just TV sales people and as such, I don't feel they have sold their souls. They work for a living, maybe different from the jobs that some FM's have, but still a job.
In the past I've had to do PR for my job (radio, not TV). It isn't my favourite thing but it comes with my job so I do it. I couldn't do what they do that's for sure. :flower:

Last edited:
Even better a night with "Luigi"!! (cocktail - gin, cointreau, vermouth, grenadine and to keep it healthy a dash of orange juice) :glass:

My preferred tipple of choice would be a golden margarita -
Jose Cuervo Gold, Grand Marnier, lime juice, pineapple juice & ice. Some peeps prefer OJ instead of pineapple but it's yummy. :happy:

Latest posts

Back