Ijoy Ride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How long have you been waiting Dazzler?

Since the 2nd may Fleur its now three weeks and next week is going on 4 weeks. I hope it arrives this week because be the end of the week the second payment will be coming of the card and I think hubby will cancel payment if the item does not arrive

If my goods dont arrive within 30 days time up is Friday 29th may, does anyone know how I can go about getting my money back, as I had opted for Flexipay and soon the next payment will be due on 2nd June.. Do I get my hubby to ring IW and tell them to cancel and then wait for a full refund or is there another way I can go about it? I am willing to wait until Friday for the delivery of my goods as this means that I have waited a full 30 days which I dont think is unreasonable.

think you've had the patience of a saint to be honest Dazzler, they need several kicks up the backside to sort out their CS! Sorry I can't help with getting a refund as I've never dealt with IW (thank goodness!)

think you've had the patience of a saint to be honest Dazzler, they need several kicks up the backside to sort out their CS! Sorry I can't help with getting a refund as I've never dealt with IW (thank goodness!)

I just dont want to have to be waiting another 30 days for a refund if the goods dont turn up. Really cannot see this item turning up now. Wonder if any of the other customers have received there I Joy if they have had no joy as well.

Can't remember if you've been in touch with your credit card company, but could they at least stop the next payment? And should they not be able to do something about non-appearance of the goods? Also, sorry if you've had this advice before, but contact [email protected] (again and again if you don't get a response!) He does seem to be dealing with things as far as other people are concerned - even giving compensatory vouchers to folk who have been "inconvenienced"!!

Can't remember if you've been in touch with your credit card company, but could they at least stop the next payment? And should they not be able to do something about non-appearance of the goods? Also, sorry if you've had this advice before, but contact [email protected] (again and again if you don't get a response!) He does seem to be dealing with things as far as other people are concerned - even giving compensatory vouchers to folk who have been "inconvenienced"!!

Thanks Chess, No I have not been in touch with the credit card company as yet I was going to wait till friday as IW have then had a full 30 days. Will the CC company charge me anything though to stop the second payment am i allowed to do this, and wonder if they can refund the first payment without going through IW. Hubby refuses to ring IW again as he was put on hold and told system was down and to ring back, so he was not impressed.

I will just sent that email now then to Mike, thank you Chess. Who is Mike Hancox, is he the owner of IW please? I just want my goods dont really want to cancel just want the goods.

Thanks Chess, No I have not been in touch with the credit card company as yet I was going to wait till friday as IW have then had a full 30 days. Will the CC company charge me anything though to stop the second payment am i allowed to do this, and wonder if they can refund the first payment without going through IW. Hubby refuses to ring IW again as he was put on hold and told system was down and to ring back, so he was not impressed.

I will just sent that email now then to Mike, thank you Chess. Who is Mike Hancox, is he the owner of IW please? I just want my goods dont really want to cancel just want the goods.

Hi Dazzler :)

I mentioned this before I think - you need to issue what's called a CHARGEBACK. You do this when you do not receive goods and the bank will get you to fill in a form. You can only do this if you paid with a CREDIT card and not a DEBIT card.

If I were you I'd still do it even if the stuff arrives, just so that you can make IW sing for their money after the song and dance they have led you - and don't forget to deduct expenses from any future payments! ;)

Oh and QVC were going on about how they don't debit until the items are despatched again yesterday.

IW have copied most of what QVC do already (badly) it's time they tried copying this too! *insert angry smiley here*

And I nearly fell off my chair when IW yesterday also bleated on about how PROUD they are of their Customer Service! Well if that's a customer service to be proud of, I dread to think what the Customer Services have to actually do in order for IW to get hold of them by the short and curlies and sort them out.

You only have to look on any review site to see just how bad their customer service is. Dazzler's experience is by no means rare. :confused:

Mike Hancox is the new Head Honcho, and genuinely seems to be taking issues on board.

Have emailed Mike but I dont know if I will get a reply though. i have asked for a tracking number with the courier as a lady left a message on my answer machine saying it has been despatched Thanks Chess

Lottie - any chance you could pm me sometime, and tell me how I go about doing the chargeback thing if IW dont deliver my goods by Friday, as dont wnat to have another problem on my hands trying to get a refund of IW and wait months for that!

Hi Dazzler :)

I mentioned this before I think - you need to issue what's called a CHARGEBACK. You do this when you do not receive goods and the bank will get you to fill in a form. You can only do this if you paid with a CREDIT card and not a DEBIT card.

If I were you I'd still do it even if the stuff arrives, just so that you can make IW sing for their money after the song and dance they have led you - and don't forget to deduct expenses from any future payments! ;)

Thanks Lottie, you did mention it before and am now thinking I do need to put this into action,will mention this to hubby when he comes home.What a Palavar!!! Yes it was three flexipays ones been taken 2nd may and the other is 2nd june and final one in July.

still no joy....? i think you've been taken for a ride!!!
seriously Dazzler, i'd cancel the next instalment pronto and let them have to chase you :( Shocking service

Poor Dazzler, if it does show up let's hope it's been worth all this flippin' aggro. xxx

OMG OMG OMg Its arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just now just now, A real hunky guy delivered it, I saw him come up my drive so I was there checking I Looked okay in the mirror lol. It was not parcelnet.

Okay so what I did is I rang Ijoy direct again and a lovely lady said yes its been despatched on the 22nd madam. I told her I was annoyed with Iw as they had the order since 2nd May,its not Ijoy peoples fault though, they only got the order on Friday just gone. Anyway i asked her if I could have a tracking number and she took my phone number and said she would ring me back, and then I came of the phone and the van pulled up. I thought dont get excited yet it could be for next door, but then when I saw the guy walking up my drive I ran out to him and told him how long I had been waiting he said awww and you look so nice as well looks like you look after yourself. Ii said I do but he did too lol. Yippee Hurrah!!!! Thats cheered up a dry Tuesday lets just hope it aint damaged lol. off to have a look!!! About Flaming time too!!!!!!

Dazzler, just ring your bank or preferably go in and say you want to issue a chargeback for goods not received. Also tell them about the pending payment. I would actually do all this tomorrow if you can, because although the payment may not be due out just yet, it will be in process and sometimes then they cannot be stopped.

When claiming a chargeback, you have to fill in a form - so if you're in the bank, it can be processed quicker than if they have to send it via post. It's going to be your hubby that has to do this as it's his account isn't it?

Latest posts

Back