Ingrid what are you like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just watching Ingrid Tarrant on the Yong Kim hour & although she has the figure that many would aspire to-- but IMO it is so not a good look.I am 'fighting the pounds' & being of a certain age there is no way I would want to have the skinny scrawny look of Ingrid.She may of course be naturally skinny ( poor thing)?Her hair is a mess ( am sure I am being 'old fashioned'!) but what is wrong with looking smart & polished? Also for someone having been in the fashion industry Ingrid should check up on her fabrics & styling some of her 'knowledge' is way off track.

I agree with you about Ingrid T, imo she is far too scrawny to be attractive. I like the new presenter,when she came on the emu show this morning she showed us the socks that she came to work in, they were thermal light coloured with the biggest hole in the heel of one LOL She seems very normal to me....

I'm just trying to imagine the outcry on here, if someone posted a guest was too fat.

Her hair had a dragged through a hedge backwards look to me but maybe I'm just old fashioned like Silver Fox. However I did get a laugh when she suggested that a top costing over £100 would be appropriate to wear when walking the dog.

I think it was her hair that made her face look thinner. It was in like 3 pig tails, and IMO wasn't her best look. It looked like she
hadn't washed her hair and just did something with it. And she kept asking Chloe about the materials, as she hadn't a clue

I just don't think that the Yong Kim stuff is very flattering on a more mature woman such as myself, I know that I would look like a bag lady in layers of aysymetrical drapey layers. On a younger women I reckon it could look alright .

I think it is over priced tatty and unflattering and bag lady describes it perfectly. IMO.......

I like some Yong Kim pieces. Not all of it but some. And I tend to wear the uppy downy hem tops with a cardigan or waistcoat, leggings and knee high boots. It's comfy and easy to wear and can look really stylish.

Yong Kim is expensive but its beautiful material. Usually viscose and the sizes are very generous with lots of fabric. They're well finished too. But they're still expensive.

So I like the style but I also find her colours limited. I like brighter colours as well as the neutrals so I buy from other ranges. Sahara is a good place to look in the sale. TK Maxx often have this style from CodeCodeCode or N&P at a fraction of the price.

I like some Yong Kim pieces. Not all of it but some. And I tend to wear the uppy downy hem tops with a cardigan or waistcoat, leggings and knee high boots. It's comfy and easy to wear and can look really stylish.

Yong Kim is expensive but its beautiful material. Usually viscose and the sizes are very generous with lots of fabric. They're well finished too. But they're still expensive.

So I like the style but I also find her colours limited. I like brighter colours as well as the neutrals so I buy from other ranges. Sahara is a good place to look in the sale. TK Maxx often have this style from CodeCodeCode or N&P at a fraction of the price.
Yes Tinkerbelle, Im a leggings, slanted hem, long cardi, knee boots type of girl too, like you say, a few items of Yong Kim appeal but theres deffo some naff pieces too. That asymetric tunic thats on now is ok but dont like the colours.

So important to appear well groomed when appearing on TV. Especially as the ex wife of a faded celebrity!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Her hair had a dragged through a hedge backwards look to me but maybe I'm just old fashioned like Silver Fox. However I did get a laugh when she suggested that a top costing over £100 would be appropriate to wear when walking the dog.

well i liked the bit when debbie flint said a long carigan would make a nice house coat at £150 +

she has the height and the figure but hairclips in uncombed hair is a no-no sorry ingrid!

Debbie doesn't suit that top and those leggings, they look aawful in her IMO

My sister in law and a colleague also dress similarly. Drapey fabrics, lots of layering, and both have different figures. Both of them look stunning. I would love to try it, but fear I would look like the proverbial bag lady. However I think that as with everything confidence comes into it, and maybe a bit more of that and I would try it.

Latest posts

Back