Invicta Watches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My first husband was descended from gypsies, his grandma's family used to park their caravan (the romantic painted horse-drawn type) on the beach at Blackpool. Wonder if I was cursed when I chucked him? Not as much as if we'd stayed married!....but I digress...

It's timepieces TIMEPIECES....how many times does Charlie have to say it before you get it?

Time.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....pieces...Oh yeah we all nodded off after the first syllable.

Jude xx

Did he tarmac your driveway before he left ?

Did you know Chavi is a Romany word, used a pet term for child, youths or an unmarried woman? So you can add mental images of caravans etc. to the burberry, hair extensions and tango tan ones.

My family are genuine romanies, and the correct cant word for child is chaver - pronounced CHARVER. Cant is the name for the romany language. A lot of words used today are supposed colloquialisms but are cant words. Examples of this are scran - food, and divvy - idiot.

An Invicta ladies watch can cost between £400 and £1000 so I certainly don't believe chavs would be able to afford to purchase an original Invicta. Even the appearance of an Invicta watch is not, in my opinion, chavvi. I like them, and have the ladies angel andreste 0.21ct diamond one on waitlist. Am also considering buying one on Amazon, whose prices are so keen and great vfm. Stuhrling is another brand I admire. Another range QVC ought to sell.

Latest posts

Back