Invicta Watches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you know Chavi is a Romany word, used a pet term for child, youths or an unmarried woman? So you can add mental images of caravans etc. to the burberry, hair extensions and tango tan ones.

You DO surprise me:

cfb2c095-2e72-4c71-8282-b405d34cc0c6_625x352.jpg

Delightful, simply delightful. Actually since I found out the derivation I've stopped using the word because the woman lecturing me about it was scary,

Just how did you get your fingers on my picture HC? I gave exclusive rights to Hello, OK and Heat so you must have been watching me........:wink:

i'm struggling to understand the appeal of a watch the size of a brick, presented in a yellow shoebox.

clearly i'm very old fashioned.

i'm struggling to understand the appeal of a watch the size of a brick, presented in a yellow shoebox.

clearly i'm very old fashioned.

Get another Skagen Sweetie, your impulse under the influence buy was very successful.
Some of the invincta timepieces looked to be the size of a pocket watch.

Oh dear, the first post wasn't an isolated incident.

Mayday! Mayday! BL is feeling punny tonight.

My first husband was descended from gypsies, his grandma's family used to park their caravan (the romantic painted horse-drawn type) on the beach at Blackpool. Wonder if I was cursed when I chucked him? Not as much as if we'd stayed married!....but I digress...

It's timepieces TIMEPIECES....how many times does Charlie have to say it before you get it?

Time.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....pieces...Oh yeah we all nodded off after the first syllable.

Jude xx

Get another Skagen Sweetie, your impulse under the influence buy was very successful.
Some of the invincta timepieces looked to be the size of a pocket watch.

i dont wear the skagen either. havent done for months. its in the back of a cupboard somewhere... naughty huh?

It's timepieces TIMEPIECES....how many times does Charlie have to say it before you get it?

Time.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....pieces...Oh yeah we all nodded off after the first syllable.

Jude xx

He's been watching Antiques Roadshow and got confused. Timepiece is the name given to clocks that don't strike a chime. (Clock is derived from the french word cloche which means bell)

A watch is a watch.

I misheard some presenter and thought they said Invictus. Then reality hit that even QVC aren't going to be able to flog poetry.

Latest posts

Back