Is Mally Leaving Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
Just caught the very end of the Mally hour to hear her say it was the last anniversary, does that mean Mally is leaving QVC UK?

Don't do that to me! Panicked then until I saw Donna's post!! Lol

I did too when I heard her and it was the way she said it! The only benefit, I thought, would be QVC UK could no longer stop us buying from mally direct especially as they are gobsmackingly useless at having any stock nowadays.

Have to say if she isn't back until November WTF, sounds like something is not right!

I did too when I heard her and it was the way she said it! The only benefit, I thought, would be QVC UK could no longer stop us buying from mally direct especially as they are gobsmackingly useless at having any stock nowadays.

Have to say if she isn't back until November WTF, sounds like something is not right!

Maybe she isn't back personally until November, perhaps somebody else will be representing her? I know she is very popular and they normally churn out another TSV, so I wonder?

Inge

This forum is better than twitter to communicate with Q, you post something here and at the very next opportunity they answer, cool I suppose.

Latest posts

Back