It Cosmetics TSV 14/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the foundation but have plenty from a TSV that was on auto-delivery. I rely on it in the Winter for my spf - I know it's not the same as a real sunblock, but I don't spend much time outside when it's cold and wet. I'll probably skip this TSV.
I did manage to get 241052 yesterday reduced to £30. I rather like their brushes so with a few spares I can put off washing them for a while ;).
If it's a departure from the usual foundation/concealer/mascara/brow pencil staples I could be tempted. I'm enjoying the Doll10 TSV from last month. I just don't need any eye liners or shadow palettes so I'm not sure what could tempt me?

Ani I reckon it's too soon for a result from SCW or Sazza, unless it's going on sale very early.

I have discovered that the new Beauty Book is already there, allthough only on QVC.com so far and without a picture:

https://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Sp...ty-Book-w-Gift-Box-&-Bow.product.A391936.html.

I own the previous one and think the new one for this year will also be presented when it is TSV time.:) So Beauty Book Vol. 4, I am waiting for you!

Re: TSV: Nine days to go, that's not too early. But Mrs Back-to-you-Beauty also doesn't seem to have it already.

It Cosmetics 3 Piece Collection & Bag TSV 14/10/20 (think there might be another before christmas)

Your Skin But Better Foundation & Skincare RRP £30 + post
Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer RRP £25 + post
Superhero Mascara RRP £21 + post

RRP Total £76 + post

Attachments

• It Cosmetics TSV 1.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 1.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 217
  • It Cosmetics TSV 2.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 192
  • It Cosmetics TSV 3.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 3.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 165
  • It Cosmetics TSV 4.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 4.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 178
  • It Cosmetics TSV 5.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 168
I'm not sure I like the "clockwork orange" eye on the bag...in fact it looks a throw-away bag anyway. I'll be interested in the demos of the new foundation for future reference, but don't plan to buy this time.

Well, I am well stocked with concealer and foundation, so a "no" from me. I really hope they will also present this year's Beauty Book.

No from me too. I find their palest foundation too yellow.
will be very tempted by the book, bought two of last years. The pictures are up now on your link Ani.

No from me too. I find their palest foundation too yellow.
will be very tempted by the book, bought two of last years. The pictures are up now on your link Ani.
So far I have only used their CC Cream in fair, the regular one and the illuminating one. Both are the right colour for me and not yellow at all, but I like the illuminating one more.
Welcome to the club! I also bought two Beauty Books last year! :) The new one does look nice again...six lip shades this time and the eye shadows are more on the neutral side as far as one can tell from the pictures. Last years eye shadows surprised me because they all look so pretty in reality with the right colurs for me (grey-green eyes), I had a different impression from the presentation.

Here is the holiday collection for this year: https://www.musingsofamuse.com/2020...ring-it-girl-holiday-beauty-book-palette.html

I have the star-shaped brush from the last (?) TSV, but not tried it yet. Does it work?

I like the books have 2 different ones good value.😄
Also got two-but of the same! 😅

Price: £35.50

Discover the three-piece Your Skin But Better collection from IT Cosmetics, featuring the brand new Your Skin But Better Foundation, Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer and Superhero Mascara, plus a stylish cosmetics bag to keep your favourite products together. Working to highlight your natural beauty, this collection will help you to achieve that coveted flawless base with fluttering lashes for good measure!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this three-piece collection individually, directly from IT Cosmetics you’d pay £78. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £35.50, plus P&P, you’re saving £38.55.

A new foundation fave - discover the brand new Your Skin But Better Foundation, a lightweight skincare/make-up hybrid that offers medium buildable coverage with a natural, polished finish. Infused with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, aloe vera and hepes acid, this foundation is suitable for all skin types and also helps to brighten and smooth your skin to encourage a luminous complexion.

Cult classic concealer - Bye Bye Under Eye is a must-have in any beauty stash and is loved by make-up fans everywhere. Packed full of pigment and working to give a natural-looking coverage that encourages the appearance of brighter, more youthful-looking under-eyes, this formula can be worn alone for instant radiance on "no-make-up make-up" days or paired with Your Skin But Better Foundation for full-on flawless.

Your perfect match – the team at IT Cosmetics have expertly matched your shade of Your Skin But Better Foundation with the ideal Bye Bye Undereyes. If you opt for Light Cool 20, you’ll receive Light concealer, Light Warm 21 matches with Light Sand and Light Warm 23 with Light Honey. If your shade is Medium Cool 30, you'll get Medium Golden, Medium Neutral 31 complexions match with Medium Golden, Medium Warm 32 goes with Medium Amber, and if you choose Medium Neutral 33, you'll receive Medium Natural. Choose Tan Warm 41, and you'll be matched with Medium Bronze, Tan Neutral 43 and you'll get Tan Bronze, or Tan Warm 43 and you'll receive Rich Golden. For Rich complexions, if you opt for Rich Cool 50, you'll be paired with Deep Rich, while Rich Warm 52 is paired with Deep.

For you or for them - coming with a chic make-up bag, this collection would make a fabulous gift for any beauty-mad friend, whether they're an established IT Cosmetics fan or new to the brand.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Your Skin But Better Foundation (30ml) in a choice of Light Cool 20 , Light Warm 21 , Light Warm 23 , Medium Cool 30 , Medium Neutral 31 , Medium Neutral 33 , Medium Warm 32 , Rich Cool 50 , Rich Warm 52 , Tan Neutral 43, Tan Warm 41 or Tan Warm 43 - blended with micro-fine pearl powder, this foundation provides a natural-looking yet radiant finish while working to hydrate your skin
  • 1 x Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (12ml) in Light, Light Sand, Medium, Medium Golden, Medium Amber, Medium Natural, Medium Bronze, Medium Tan, Tan Bronze, Rich Golden, Deep Rich or Deep - helping to improve the appearance of the visible signs of ageing, this concealer encourages a "wide awake" look with a natural finish
  • 1 x Superhero Mascara (9ml) in Black - infused with peptides, proteins, biotin, polymers and collagen, this mascara helps to extend, volumise and thicken the look of your lashes for a fuller flutter
  • 1 x cosmetics bag - keep your new beauty favourites together both at home and on-the-go with this chic cosmetics bag

ml for ml

Your Skin But Better Foundation (30ml) £32 direct cost £15.78
Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (12ml) £25 direct cost £12.32
Superhero Mascara (9ml) £21 direct cost £10.35

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this three-piece collection individually, directly from IT Cosmetics you’d pay £78. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £35.50, plus P&P, you’re saving £38.55.

Total £78 direct cost £38.45 incl p&p used in calculations
£76 from QVC as previously posted by SCW, thank you.

Latest posts

Back