It Cosmetics TSV 14/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So no Fair option?
Of course there is, but it is light cool instead of light warm. I think there is a mistake in the chart because IT cosmetics themselves on their webpage recommend light cool as equivalent to the CC in fair. It is in the "question" section where people asked about shade recommendations.

Also I wonder why would you recommend a "warm" shade in the chart when "fair" in the regular CC is not warm at all?

So tempted to get this...think I might be addicted to foundations...the strange this is I don't wear it that often! I've around 10 open ones from different brands but this one looks really nice. I like a light coverage which just evens out the skin tone and this seems to do this.But then some of my others also promised everything I'm sure!

I have been watching the Qvc but I haven’t seen the It offer. I saw it on their site but they don’t seem to have all the shade of the new foundation
It's been on - next on at 7pm. You're right they don't have all the shades in this offer, probably because there's over 40!

Latest posts

Back