It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Forum was mentioned on The Jewellery Channel late last night around midnight by two of the presenters. One said words to the effect that she didn’t read it to avoid seeing something she’d dwell on for weeks, and the Canadian bloke said it was water off a duck’s back to him. They both agreed it was the new Ideal World venture ( they didn’t actually name it) that was getting most of the ‘stick’ at present. You wonder why that would be when a shopping channel is launched with plastic canes and cheap batteries as key and reoccurring launch products..

Don't forget the dash cam - so great they've spent (what feels like) 25% of their time on air since launch flogging it. It's going to sell out, be quick!

The bargains just keep on coming. Flicked through the YT feed last night, Peter S and someone else flogging 40 x batteries for £19.99 plus £2.99 p&p. I think 20 x AA and 20 x AAA.

Or maybe buy 50 x batteries (30 x AA 20 x AAA) for £7.39 from Amazon with free p&p, brand Panasonic

;)
The Rolson safe pick of the day yesterday was £49.99, less than 30 quid from Amazon.

Do they want adulation and simpering flattery just like one of those ghastly Facebook shopping television presenter tribute pages? I'm sure if they'd made a great start, were selling some really good bargains, and some interesting products, people on here would be complementary. But they've done absolutely none of those things, yet they don't appear to like to be criticised quite rightly so as a result.

Do they want adulation and simpering flattery just like one of those ghastly Facebook shopping television presenter tribute pages? I'm sure if they'd made a great start, were selling some really good bargains, and some interesting products, people on here would be complementary. But they've done absolutely none of those things, yet they don't appear to like to be criticised quite rightly so as a result.
Dashcam again!

Yeah, they're not coming near the forum cause they know much of what is discussed is 100% accurate.

The bargains just keep on coming. Flicked through the YT feed last night, Peter S and someone else flogging 40 x batteries for £19.99 plus £2.99 p&p. I think 20 x AA and 20 x AAA.

Or maybe buy 50 x batteries (30 x AA 20 x AAA) for £7.39 from Amazon with free p&p, brand Panasonic

;)

Even the same 40 batteries (Philips) is £6 cheaper and free p&p on Amazon

well I tune in for first time in a few days and I see the smarmy bearded gimp dancing behind a £19.99 toy rabbit, thinking he is billy big balls with all the moves (dad dancing). not good, but I guess it pays the bills
"Billy big balls"?

Thanks for that image. That's put me right off my supper. For the next 20 years

At least 🤮

well I tune in for first time in a few days and I see the smarmy bearded gimp dancing behind a £19.99 toy rabbit, thinking he is billy big balls with all the moves (dad dancing). not good, but I guess it pays the bills
:LOL: Yes I happened to switch on just as he was talking to that thing. 'Ello dawlin I luv you too' and he was doing great impressions of impressed babies. I was ALMOST tempted to text in and say how good his impressions are. He is the best demented 3 year old impersonator I have ever seen.

:LOL: Yes I happened to switch on just as he was talking to that thing. 'Ello dawlin I luv you too' and he was doing great impressions of impressed babies. I was ALMOST tempted to text in and say how good his impressions are. He is the best demented 3 year old impersonator I have ever seen.
I was watching Mike of the Masons for a little while and them turned over to BBC1, the 'now showing' display was for Would I Lie To You🤣. Answer: probably (I'm being cautious in case his lawyer is on here...)

Latest posts

Back