Jade, jade, jade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just did the same thing, Dave flippin Troth and his jade again!
This is unbelievable. It's now 4.34pm, I have just checked Gemporia and Troth and his jade are there again... Or still, I don't know. Wow! What happened to Gemporia? I won't stick around to know how long he will continue on his mission to bore people with his jade obsession.

This is unbelievable. It's now 4.34pm, I have just checked Gemporia and Troth and his jade are there again... Or still, I don't know. Wow! What happened to Gemporia? I won't stick around to know how long he will continue on his mission to bore people with his jade obsession.
He's on Adina's show later too, it's like the Dave Troth takeover, do some people like him and all his endless jade? I must say, he's saved me no end of money though :LOL:

I switched on too, and there he is Dave the Jade merchant. I don't know what is going on with Gemporia, there are hardly any gem shows, and what there are, it is flaming Dave with his Jade. He could send a glass eye to sleep.

I used to love an under £30 wheel, loved seeing it whirl around stacked full of jewellery. I cannot remember when I last saw an under £30 show or a wheel with affordable gems. They may as well change their name to something else to cover all the tat they now sell as gemstones seem virtually to be a thing of the past.

I switched on too, and there he is Dave the Jade merchant. I don't know what is going on with Gemporia, there are hardly any gem shows, and what there are, it is flaming Dave with his Jade. He could send a glass eye to sleep.

I used to love an under £30 wheel, loved seeing it whirl around stacked full of jewellery. I cannot remember when I last saw an under £30 show or a wheel with affordable gems. They may as well change their name to something else to cover all the tat they now sell as gemstones seem virtually to be a thing of the past.
I have asked myself the same question: what's going on with Gemporia? We are in the time period where retailers sell the most (when I had my business we sometimes sold more close to Christmas than in the rest of the year put together), so it's strange that they are not offering more opportunities to buy jewellery.... Apart from jade, that is. Today was another day mostly dedicated to non-jewellery items. Makes Gemporia Lifestyle redundant

I have asked myself the same question: what's going on with Gemporia? We are in the time period where retailers sell the most (when I had my business we sometimes sold more close to Christmas than in the rest of the year put together), so it's strange that they are not offering more opportunities to buy jewellery.... Apart from jade, that is. Today was another day mostly dedicated to non-jewellery items. Makes Gemporia Lifestyle redundant
Haven't looked so far today. I used to always get something from Gems for my sister and myself for Christmas. Cannot see that happening this year by the looks of it. I've had some lovely pieces over the years, especially rainbow sapphire which is one of my favourite gemstones. I am not into beauty products or candles, etc, so now it has become just a sad channel that I used to enjoy.

Yes I must admit I have some beautiful gems from Gemporia and TJC. Gemporia there does seem to be less opportunity to buy gems at reasonable prices. I do like lifestyle, visage and destello but noticed that lifestyle is creeping over to the main channel more and more.

Yes I must admit I have some beautiful gems from Gemporia and TJC. Gemporia there does seem to be less opportunity to buy gems at reasonable prices. I do like lifestyle, visage and destello but noticed that lifestyle is creeping over to the main channel more and more.
I am absolutely crazy about Christmas decorations, so it has been fun to watch their Christmas shows. Yesterday, on Gemporia Lifestyle, they had beautiful Nutcracker decorations. One of them, a theatre display, was priced at 299 pounds, so I didn't buy it, of course, but it was lovely to see. I don't wear makeup so Visage does not interest me and Destello is not my style. I don't take supplements without the approval of my oncologist, so Primal Living programmes are of little interest to me. What I really like are the jewellery shows, even when they are beyond my budget.

This Christmas my mother wanted to buy me something from Gemporia and she said that there was nothing worth buying with a sensible price.

I hope they shape up and continue to be a channel I can enjoy.

I am absolutely crazy about Christmas decorations, so it has been fun to watch their Christmas shows. Yesterday, on Gemporia Lifestyle, they had beautiful Nutcracker decorations. One of them, a theatre display, was priced at 299 pounds, so I didn't buy it, of course, but it was lovely to see. I don't wear makeup so Visage does not interest me and Destello is not my style. I don't take supplements without the approval of my oncologist, so Primal Living programmes are of little interest to me. What I really like are the jewellery shows, even when they are beyond my budget.

This Christmas my mother wanted to buy me something from Gemporia and she said that there was nothing worth buying with a sensible price.

Me too. I hope they go back to selling gems and ones that I can afford. When I look at their website, and I type what I am looking for in the search bar that doesn't work well either. I was cleaning some of my rings today, and was so happy with the ones I have. I'd forgotten about some of them too! Too many rings Anna? Nah! Never :ROFLMAO:

My favourite gemstones are garnet and rose quartz but rarely see them showcased. Also love opal and black spinel. I could go on and on…..

Latest posts

Back