January's yankee candle tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if qvc's price including postage would be as good as or better than buying from justcandles or yankeedoodle!

i'm hoping its going to be a good buy.Can't seem to find anything to compare it to yet as they are very new scents?

i'm hoping its going to be a good buy.Can't seem to find anything to compare it to yet as they are very new scents?

Have you had a look at Yankeedoodle? I've had an email from them featuring these new fragrances. I'm actually surprised that QVC have got hold of them although I do recall seeing JR get miffed because a viewer texted in saying they had smelt a "new to QVC" (and implied new to everyone) fragrance before them. Good to see they are realising that they do have competiton.

I will be farting on this TSV. Prefer the wax tarts to candles so will keep an eye on out on Yankeedoodle for the new ones in tart formula. x

thank you so much supercoolwillow!

i was going to wait for these coming onto yankeedoodles site, but as it's my birthday on the 9th i may just be swayed to get them from qvc on the 7th!

and easypay would be an added bonus too!

very a happy bunny now!

The description of these smells on YC's US website sounds like they are just my taste (or smell but you know what I mean LOL). I'm hoping yankee doodle do a pack of tarts to sample the scent before committing to a large jar.

yes i agree, it could be a def winner. i generally buy the 3 fragrances of the month from yankeedoodle ( addicted i'm afraid to say ), but depending on qvcs pricing, this might be the one for me.

please keep us up to date with any info you come across. x

autodelivery would be great, 3 large jars for spring, 3 for summer, autumn and winter too! and all new fragrances would make it a winner!

come on qvc, listen to your customers for once!!!

Just looked on Yankee Doodle and these 3 and another one are listed as coming in stock this week...wonder what their price will be?

This info taken from Yankeedoodle. Lg. jars £17.50 each. They have them listed, but not in stock ATM.

"Early Sunrise: A new day dawns crisp and fresh in this clean, lemony citrus scent with hints of ginger and tea.

Drift Away: Cares float away on peaceful, blue waters surrounded by lush woodlands.

Beautiful Day: Life is good with this happily enchanting mix of sunny fruits, pretty flowers and spring herbs.

Ocean Blossom (new but not TSV): Like a swim in a tropical lagoon...paradise calls in this blend of sea salt, lotus and water lily."

Latest posts

Back