ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Spring Fragranced Large Jar Candles
Item Number: 758964
QVC Price £40.50
Today's Special Value Price £33.46
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Be one of the first to get new Yankee Candle fragrances throughout 2010. You'll receive three jar candles (22oz each) in spring fragrances; Drift Away, Early Sunrise and Beautiful Day.

Opt for Auto Delivery and you'll get three candles every three months until October.

Look ahead to summer scents: Strawberry Butter Cream, Fruit Salad and Tutti Frutti;

autumn fragrances: Creamy Caramel, Apple Pie and Cinnamon Roll;

and lastly winter scents of Silent Night, Mistletoe and Fig and White Christmas.

Call freephone 0800 50 40 30 to order Auto Delivery option.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758964

so thats £38.91 inc postage so thats about £52.50 worth so not a bad deal

Thanks Ian.
I prefer medium jars so will just go to Boundary Mills and buy some from there.Then I can choose the fragrances I want.

Thanks SCW! TBH, I only like the fresh options, so the AD doesn't sound that great as the rest are fruit/floral or foodie until the last one. Might go for the first one though....

I've gone for this! I'm down to my last large jar and uplifting springlike scents are just what I need! ( I'm up to my knees in snow )

Not a bad price - am very tempted. Yankee Doodle have 3 large jars on for £40 + £2.95 postage - choice from 70 fragrances so this is a bit more expensive - advantage you do get a choice of scents.

Will probably get 'talked' into it by qvc as they are very good at it!!!

Think the spring option is really good value, but not interested in the other options. never the less thank you supercoolwillow, saves me staying up until midnight, as I have ordered mine.:mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687:

Thanks SCW! TBH, I only like the fresh options, so the AD doesn't sound that great as the rest are fruit/floral or foodie until the last one. Might go for the first one though....

I didn't fancy the middle two in the AD either. I might order samplers of the three new fragrances from Yankeedoodle rather than going for the large jars.

Has anyone tried Tahitian Tiare Flower as Yankee have a good offer on them?

I didn't fancy the middle two in the AD either. I might order samplers of the three new fragrances from Yankeedoodle rather than going for the large jars.

I've tried Tahitian Tiare Flower. I think I bought it in a previous TSV and it was a two wicked candle. I didn't like it. It gave me a headache but I wonder whether this is because it was a larger candle rather than the tarts that I usually use.

I won't be going for the TSV. I have a cupboard full of spring fragranced tarts ready to go at.

Has anyone tried Tahitian Tiare Flower as Yankee have a good offer on them?[/QUOTE]

Tahitian Tiare Flower is my favourite scent. I looked up on the internet to see what it was similar too so I could get some tarts from Darls and it is similar to Gardenia - Yankee do a Sheer Gardenia and Darls does Blue Gardenia. So if you like these you will be ok. On another thread on here a while a go it came out a bit like marmite - you either love it or hate it!!!

Thanks for the heads up SCW - I think I will probably be going for it.

Does anyone know if autodelivery is available now or do you have to wait for the TSV launch?

Ooh just got an email from yankee doodle offering the new scents and sampler/tart packs. Guess what I'll be doing after this post :)

I love it, it is one of my favs!!!!

Ooh just got an email from yankee doodle offering the new scents and sampler/tart packs. Guess what I'll be doing after this post :)

I just got that e-mail, looks like there are five fragrances in the new collection but QVC only have three in the TSV

http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/new-fragrances/

Latest posts

Back