JF - Essence of Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
I was dipping in and out of this hour this afternoon - JF wearing her favourite (and unflattering) hot pink - then when I saw her with SJ of Bare Esencuals (sp?), standing up, hands on hips, with skin tight trousers, or leggings, OMG a spider with hobnail boots on, or Dandini from this year's panto? (If you've never heard of Dandini you're too young!) - if ever a woman had absolutely no idea of what suits her, JF is IT!

Can't stand the skin tight trousers. However, she looks slightly better than AY. She really doesn't have a clue!

flipped it on and off a bit because she was annoying me SO much. Going on to the Shizen woman about how her husband used Liz Earle facial oil, but he had run out, so had to borrow her Shizen oil (sure) and thought it was amaaaaaayyyyyzzzzing. Then on the recap for the hour, she mentions AD Skin Synergy THAT HER HUSBAND USES. Ugh I detest the way she thinks we are all as stupid as she is.

I decided today, no matter what show she is presenting, I am not watching. She makes me want to hurt stuff.

I was dipping in and out of this hour this afternoon - JF wearing her favourite (and unflattering) hot pink - then when I saw her with SJ of Bare Esencuals (sp?), standing up, hands on hips, with skin tight trousers, or leggings, OMG a spider with hobnail boots on, or Dandini from this year's panto? (If you've never heard of Dandini you're too young!) - if ever a woman had absolutely no idea of what suits her, JF is IT!

More like a 65 year old marathon runner who's suddenly decided to become a woman, but hasn't a clue what hormone dosage he needs or what women really dress like. :smirk:

When she was sat down I am sure that you could see the line of her pants through those leggings and I had to turn off when she was putting that stuff on her lips and talking at the same time. It wouldn't be so bad if she has anything informative to say but it is just the same old wittering repetition.

Latest posts

Back