JF - shutup!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
Marie Francoise is an expert presenter, really knows Kipling bags and presents them so well. Except she is having trouble getting a word in with JR gabbling away talking rubbish. Someone must like her I presume.

She is driving me insane too Mink, she keeps talking over MF!!

MF seems really sweet and just waits patiently for her chance to speak. In the last hour it was another story with Caroline determined to deliver her spiel and Jill just gabbling away regardless. I quite like Caroline and think she's very professional but it wasn't good to listen to, both of them going ten to the dozen. Jill was super hyper and seemed unable to relate to the guests tonight. Is she always as bad? Don't watch much these days. She should chill a little and give her voice a rest. No wonder she developed a cough. MF siezed her chance!

JF was gabbling away ten to the dozen as usual, mostly nonsensical nonsense but luckily for MF, she then developed a coughing fit, so was silenced just long enough for the cutesy one to sieze her opportunity! lol
Awful though JF is, I still prefer to have her on the Kipling hours than the dreadful DF, who fixes the camera (& viewer!) with a steely glare & starts on about how we could use a 25 quid purse for keeping our car chargers in, talks over MF & then completely takes over & starts demonstrating the items herself, leaving MF just standing there looking like a spare whatsit at a doo-dah! On one such occasion, despite smiling sweetly & nodding along, the camera caught MF at just the right moment & the expression in her eyes was more akin to looking as though she wished she had a handy taser tucked away in one of those front velcro pockets!
:grin:

I watched for about 5 mins seeing JF gasping for breath is quite disturbing , she needs her battery's removing that one :giggle:

I like Marie-Francoise and would welcome her as a QVC presenter (i.e. not just a guest presenter). I don't think she's employed by Kipling other than for this role but she's very good.

Marie Francoise is an expert presenter, really knows Kipling bags and presents them so well. Except she is having trouble getting a word in with JR gabbling away talking rubbish. Someone must like her I presume.

I totally agree with you mink. I just couldn't watch. Marie Francoise is an excellent guest and JF just spoilt the Kipling hour. I also hate watching Julia Roberts with MF, I find that she is quite cold and dismissive towards MF.

I totally agree with you mink. I just couldn't watch. Marie Francoise is an excellent guest and JF just spoilt the Kipling hour. I also hate watching Julia Roberts with MF, I find that she is quite cold and dismissive towards MF.

I find JR takes over every bag hour.

I have grown to really like M F, she is pleasant, professional and does not think that presenting consists of gushing endless nonsense about loving, adoring and being amazed at everything that she sees. I thought Jill looked painfully thin last night, more so than usual, not a healthy or flattering look.

For someone who is supposed to be so fit she sure gets out of breath just by talking.

What am I saying she never stops gabbling inanely

The same thought occurred to me, but then she's a health nut isn't she? She wouldn't touch coke (a cola) would she?

Last edited:
The same thought occurred to me, but then she's a health nut isn't she? She wouldn't touch coke (a cola) would she?

Doesn't always follow though does it....

These media types can't keep off it. She thinks she's in with the showbiz lot so it wouldn't surprise me. And would explain all that hyper-ness. The caffeine, obviously :0/

I tried some once and just spewed out garbled rubbish very fast and loud at anyone in the vicinity. I was a total cock. Never again.

Last edited:
I said in another thread. I often feel that jill is vulnerable, yes the maeterialism and the me me me but then I would hate to think she was secretly lonely, I mean if all that seems important is expensive beauty products and how much to spend on presents, well, I dont know what to think about her.

I said in another thread. I often feel that jill is vulnerable, yes the maeterialism and the me me me but then I would hate to think she was secretly lonely, I mean if all that seems important is expensive beauty products and how much to spend on presents, well, I dont know what to think about her.

I sometimes feel sorry for her, I cant watch her for more than a few mins because she is so manic , but I guess the industry she is part of is so fickle that she is simply insecure

I do agree she is vulnerable , she certainly comes across as that way to me , a little sad if i dare say

You know those one shoulder dresses, does she pop in the petrol station on her way home in that!

It took me a while to warm to MFW....but I think shes one of the better guest presenters now.

She used to drive me nuts with muddling up all the styles and colours but she seems to know her stuff now and presumably has got a bit of confidence along the way.

I actually thinks she has very good grace and charm when presenters interrupt her and talk over her.I have also seen her handle some very sticky voiced opinions from a few presenters (remember when JR made some comment about names and "these parents just don't think...I'm sorry...they don't referring to Luna) and she handles that well.

Latest posts

Back