Jill Franks and Simon Wison on screen fight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unfortunately I think that JF may have body issues and is sensitive to anyone mentioning her weight. I do have to say that she looks painfully thin. I watched her on an Easiyo show a few weeks ago and she spent so much time talking about her own diet and preferences. It was quite uncomfortable to hear. The guest presenter with her, Jilly had to keep cutting her short and bringing her back onto the product.

I watched that presentation, and I think Simon just mentioned it as a fact, why the necklace was not lying properly on her neck, I am positive he did not say that as an insult. JF was quick to retort something like "look at you" and I think Simon must have realised that what he had said was taken in the wrong context by her and of course by so many others, he said something like, "you know what I mean" and looked really sheepish.
I think it just came out the wrong way..........just like if a sleeve of a dress does not fit, and someone says" would you like to try the size up" type of incident.
It was an unfortunate remark.
By the way, I am not a fan of either of them:happy:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think that JF may have body issues and is sensitive to anyone mentioning her weight. I do have to say that she looks painfully thin. I watched her on an Easiyo show a few weeks ago and she spent so much time talking about her own diet and preferences. It was quite uncomfortable to hear. The guest presenter with her, Jilly had to keep cutting her short and bringing her back onto the product.

that doesn't mean she has body issues. whatever show she's on, all she talks about is herself.

I dont think Jill has body issues. If she was sensitive about being on the thin side, surely she wouldnt wear such revealing off the shoulder dresses but rather hide under clothing. I thi k the opposite, that she is quite vain. Maybe vulnerable and a little self doubting but not when it comes to her appearance, in this respect, I think she is over-confident and it comes across as arrogant and vanity. Still there is something in Jill I like, I think maybe all her friends are money people and expect expensive gifts. Thats sad, Jill deserves some friends who arent all money money money and wanting Elesmis this and Gatineau that, in that respect I feel sorry for Jill.

I think it should be a case of less Gatineau and more Gateaux for our favourite bag of bones.

I dont think Jill has body issues. If she was sensitive about being on the thin side, surely she wouldnt wear such revealing off the shoulder dresses but rather hide under clothing. I thi k the opposite, that she is quite vain. Maybe vulnerable and a little self doubting but not when it comes to her appearance, in this respect, I think she is over-confident and it comes across as arrogant and vanity. Still there is something in Jill I like, I think maybe all her friends are money people and expect expensive gifts. Thats sad, Jill deserves some friends who arent all money money money and wanting Elesmis this and Gatineau that, in that respect I feel sorry for Jill.

What, if anything do we know of Jill husband the infamous 'Larry' ? I dont know why, just had the impression he was much older than Jill, not that matters.

Why would JF be offended? She IS skinny and bony and if she didn't like that fact she wouldn't keep wearing all those ghastly tops that display all her bones. She's always going on about how healthy she is and her diet and that she doesn't drink, healthy lifestyle blah blah :sleepy: I think she's very vain, however, saying that, Mr Wilson isn't one to talk as he is also very thin and very vain. I like him though, can't abide JF.

CC

Latest posts

Back