Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she takes a lot of juices in the belief that they are full of goodness - and they are - but I don’t think she is getting anything else which is what makes up a balanced diet.

I'm really not surprised that her face is showing her age as she spends a substantial portion of her day scrunching up her eyes and brows screaming AMAZZZZING. It is her equivalent of laughter lines.

I think she takes a lot of juices in the belief that they are full of goodness - and they are - but I don’t think she is getting anything else which is what makes up a balanced diet.

I'm really not surprised that her face is showing her age as she spends a substantial portion of her day scrunching up her eyes and brows screaming AMAZZZZING. It is her equivalent of laughter lines.

I think you've got something there LATI. A balanced diet is the important thing. Smoothies and juices are great as part of that diet, but they definitely cannot be the whole thing.

There are seven building blocks for a healthy diet, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and fibre. Add water to the mix and you're shaping up nicely! We take energy from food in the form of kilojoules.

Jill claims to be very knowledgeable about nutrition, so I would hope she doesn't neglect the other elements required in the diet, and eating food you have to chew not just food you slurp down...

And of course, as we are constantly reminded by beauty experts, sugar is the enemy of collagen... causing glycation

Interesting article about this in Elle magazine

Includes this telling quote:
Lest you rue the day you first tasted a Krispy Kreme, note: Refined sugar isn't the only culprit. Health-nut staples such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables turn to glucose when digested too—albeit in less damaging fashion.

That plonker has just stated than a beauty product trials was stopped early because people loved it sooooooo much (not sure but it might have been Time Bomb).

Gees that woman just opens her mouth and **** comes out.

She is really looking shocking tonight. I keep thinking she is going keel over anytime!

Lol @ Jill Franks, her mouth clacking like a pacu fish! She looks horrendous, like an extra from Prisoner: Cell Block H. Her eyes are like two black holes. Lulu looks like a spin-dried Anthea Turner crossed with a rinsed out teabag!

She is always so stressed and talking nonsense, try to watch her on mute - it's stressful for a viewer like me and I very rarely watch her unless something is said on here.

She is having a hard time tonight as there are so many different products and she keeps saying that it is the only thing she uses and that they are Ammmazzzing. Jill no one expects you to use everything all the time, just stop it, you sound silly.

Mind you I don't suppose any of the vendors are exactly chuffed at her having those stock phrases on a loop nor is she a good advert for their products which are amazzzzzing don't you know.

I can't watch her, I was just channel hopping in the adverts and caught her lying, strong term but it's true, about that Stop and Wow only being sold at QVC which isn't true, then turned it straight back to the adverts which are more enjoyable to watch for me than Jill Franks.

I can't watch her, I was just channel hopping in the adverts and caught her lying, strong term but it's true, about that Stop and Wow only being sold at QVC which isn't true, then turned it straight back to the adverts which are more enjoyable to watch for me than Jill Franks.

And a quick blast on Google has shown that it is available elsewhere. You'd think that they'd research things properly before making these claims. I suppose it just spurs on desperation in customers who haven't got the internet or who can't be bothered to look for the same thing at a reduced price online.

Julius, just love your description of Lulu - superb (Anthea T = another ruddy woman I can't stand).. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:
Lol @ Jill Franks, her mouth clacking like a pacu fish! She looks horrendous, like an extra from Prisoner: Cell Block H. Her eyes are like two black holes. Lulu looks like a spin-dried Anthea Turner crossed with a rinsed out teabag!

And a quick blast on Google has shown that it is available elsewhere. You'd think that they'd research things properly before making these claims. I suppose it just spurs on desperation in customers who haven't got the internet or who can't be bothered to look for the same thing at a reduced price online.

That's true, I think they play on their loyal customers and you're right, people who don't have the Internet.

I know - I enjoy Alexander the Meercat much more than seeing the QVC mob preening and gushing, or Jill looking ill. I even prefer the Go Compare one (Heck, I need some help and quick).........
QUOTE=shopperholic;821976]I can't watch her, I was just channel hopping in the adverts and caught her lying, strong term but it's true, about that Stop and Wow only being sold at QVC which isn't true, then turned it straight back to the adverts which are more enjoyable to watch for me than Jill Franks.[/QUOTE]

I know - I enjoy Alexander the Meercat much more than seeing the QVC mob preening and gushing, or Jill looking ill. I even prefer the Go Compare one (Heck, I need some help and quick).........
QUOTE=shopperholic;821976]I can't watch her, I was just channel hopping in the adverts and caught her lying, strong term but it's true, about that Stop and Wow only being sold at QVC which isn't true, then turned it straight back to the adverts which are more enjoyable to watch for me than Jill Franks.
[/QUOTE]

Ahh I know, me too I love the little fellas both in the adverts and in the fur (just don't let Basso near them)

She is having a hard time tonight as there are so many different products and she keeps saying that it is the only thing she uses and that they are Ammmazzzing. Jill no one expects you to use everything all the time, just stop it, you sound silly.

Mind you I don't suppose any of the vendors are exactly chuffed at her having those stock phrases on a loop nor is she a good advert for their products which are amazzzzzing don't you know.

She reminds me of a Stepford Wife who's circuit has gone haywire, and repeats the same phrasing all the time. I'd love to see what she would do if she looked at her monitor and saw a blank screen :mysmilie_17:

It stands out to me that she keeps saying it is her QVC fragrance that she wears on air. This tells me that iwhen living her 'real life' outside QVC she would use something totally different, Chanel perhaps?

Just watching the rerun of the TSV with Jill presenting. She is wearing a lovely coral pink top. Her hair is clean and shiny. Nothing wrong with her skin. Yes she is very slim, but so what? Sorry I just don't see what some of you see.

Just watching the rerun of the TSV with Jill presenting. She is wearing a lovely coral pink top. Her hair is clean and shiny. Nothing wrong with her skin. Yes she is very slim, but so what? Sorry I just don't see what some of you see.

I purposely turned on to take a look, and I have to agree with Weathergirl. It's not a look I'd aspire too, and she winds me up no end, but she looks ok to me.

Jill always looks better in bright colours, I feel. The pink sleeveless top she was wearing is really flattering, and she did look nice... and her hair was very shiny on Friday Night Beauty. My problem was rather with the "inexactitudes" she was spouting. Pretty much everything claimed wasn't actually the case... as has been mentioned already!

Jill always looks better in bright colours, I feel. The pink sleeveless top she was wearing is really flattering, and she did look nice... and her hair was very shiny on Friday Night Beauty. My problem was rather with the "inexactitudes" she was spouting. Pretty much everything claimed wasn't actually the case... as has been mentioned already!

I agree, she could look like Cindy Crawford and I'd still think she was an absolutely awful presenter with her strained manic delivery, and her use and love of all products, or her girlfriends either way, she comes across as totally disingenuous with no credibility.

Latest posts

Back