Julia Roberts - irritation personified!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well she was in citizen smith all those years ago and if life were more kind she would have been an oscar nominated actress sigh!

She is a superwoman. She makes great cakes, cooks, gardens, writes books, gives talks, TV career, has great hair, above all modest.......what puzzles me is why someone so fabulous wastes her time selling bits and pieces on the telly to us?

You missed out that she's a size small.

There is no doubt that where once I considered her very professional to the point that she could have taught mainstream TV people a thing I now find her irritating

Whether this is me having divorced Q or JR having lost the plot since the menapause I don't know but I feel we never expected anything much from Jill F but the change in Julia is very noticeable and therefore more annoying, I'm sure she didn't act like a teenager years ago.

Also how many decades is it since she was a dancer/on the price is right/in Citizen Smith yet she mentions them quite often. Imagine if at your workplace you yapped on about a job you had 30 years ago.

BTW loved and watched every episode of CS and Miss J's appearance has not stayed in my mind!

There is no doubt that where once I considered her very professional to the point that she could have taught mainstream TV people a thing I now find her irritating

Whether this is me having divorced Q or JR having lost the plot since the menapause I don't know but I feel we never expected anything much from Jill F but the change in Julia is very noticeable and therefore more annoying, I'm sure she didn't act like a teenager years ago.

Also how many decades is it since she was a dancer/on the price is right/in Citizen Smith yet she mentions them quite often. Imagine if at your workplace you yapped on about a job you had 30 years ago.

BTW loved and watched every episode of CS and Miss J's appearance has not stayed in my mind!

Yeah, she acts like a woman who has total free reign to say and act as she likes, knowing she has 100% job security.

Well I had job security but a new director arrived! Boy did we not get on. Yep I was made redundant after 39 years. But I was handsomely rewarded!������

She is full of her own self importance and her hair always looks stiff and dull to me. She is too old now for the coquettish act she puts on.

Too old for that hair I think. It ages her, despite all the swishing and flicking she does with it.

Loving all the comments.... but actually I prefer her flogging (oops... presenting! lol) on QVC to quite a few others - take a bow very irritating self centered Ms Huntley you are top of my turn-offs.... but..... please, Julia needs to stop insulting our intelligence, and our eyes, by keeping saying she's a size 10-12... maybe she was when QVC UK was born, but like most of us who are the same age as her..... we are not no more!!!!! lol

When you watch someone like Jill Gauntlet, you realise how good Julia is. I am watching the saturday gift show and every few mins Jill pops up selling yet more tat, Her daughter has taken the anti stink bomb (pp) to university with her. I swear if she says fab-a-lus (fabulous) one more time I will throw something at the telly...

When you watch someone like Jill Gauntlet, you realise how good Julia is. I am watching the saturday gift show and every few mins Jill pops up selling yet more tat, Her daughter has taken the anti stink bomb (pp) to university with her. I swear if she says fab-a-lus (fabulous) one more time I will throw something at the telly...

Caught a bit of that this morning, can some one please tell Gill Gauntlet that it's "bergaMOT" not "bergaMONT"

They must have done an "Elemis" and ordered shed loads of the FlashPad-Connects because you can guarantee these one minute wonders are trawled out every God blessed year!

Loving all the comments.... but actually I prefer her flogging (oops... presenting! lol) on QVC to quite a few others - take a bow very irritating self centered Ms Huntley you are top of my turn-offs.... but..... please, Julia needs to stop insulting our intelligence, and our eyes, by keeping saying she's a size 10-12... maybe she was when QVC UK was born, but like most of us who are the same age as her..... we are not no more!!!!! lol

On a scale of who my least favourite Q presenter is,she isn't at the top.Watching a steam cleaner show yesterday ,and seeing the man demonstrating trying in vain to get a word in edgeways despite the self important monologue JR spouted was cringeworthy.Talk about feeling the most important . It'll be framed autographs on sale next.

Every time I see Gill G these days, she's selling that awful poo poo thing! :mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500:

She talks so aggressively about her Poo-Pourri, it's like she'd smack you one if you dare to disagree that it's the best thing in the world. I noticed yesterday that she too has now fallen in to the "friends" zone, a "friend" asked her were she can buy it, a "friend" was so impressed she's bought some herself, a "friend" has got Crohn's disease and it's absolutely changed her life, another one disingenuous to a fault.

Latest posts

Back