Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It really is Planet Kooky at times on that channel, isn't it? Could it be to impress with the "look at me, I'm so slim I can fit into a kiddie's sweater" type thing. Why not go the whole hog, and wear a Santa babygro, that's surely the ultimate slim look?

Yes, Claire Sutton has wore it too, turned over to hear CS say she was wearing a child's jumper (looked too small on her too) thought I'd heard wrong so rewound the telly, but nope I hadn't it was infact a child's jumper, no idea why a grown woman would want to wear a child's jumper unless they didn't have their size in the adults but there's that question again, why would they want to wear a child's jumper?

It really is Planet Kooky at times on that channel, isn't it? Could it be to impress with the "look at me, I'm so slim I can fit into a kiddie's sweater" type thing. Why not go the whole hog, and wear a Santa babygro, that's surely the ultimate slim look?

I've got more chance winning the Euro Lottery twenty five times in a row than getting a kids jumper on, even as a kid it was a struggle, don't like jumpers :mysmilie_17:

Cor! I never intended to start this sort of storm. She must be a rather unhappy insecure person.

Actually watching JF on Modalu show she is looking the best I've seen her girl quite some time, eyebrows could be tamed a bit more but no daft tops.

As it is on mute (very rarely otherwise nowadays ) so I'm only commenting on her appearance as I'm sure she is spouting the usual Q claptrap .

Actually our new TV isn't very complimentary to anyone so that is pretty good praise from me!!!

I agree she did look quite good and her top is the best she has worn for ages. She is still full of BS. Her statement of the night is I'm so glad I'm presenting or I would have bought at least 3 of these bags they are so beautiful. At over £100 pounds each !! REALLY.

I agree she did look quite good and her top is the best she has worn for ages. She is still full of BS. Her statement of the night is I'm so glad I'm presenting or I would have bought at least 3 of these bags they are so beautiful. At over £100 pounds each !! REALLY.

Well she saved herself money just as she saved me money, cos as soon as I saw her at the start of the Modalu hour I switched right over.

Actually watching JF on Modalu show she is looking the best I've seen her girl quite some time, eyebrows could be tamed a bit more but no daft tops.

As it is on mute (very rarely otherwise nowadays ) so I'm only commenting on her appearance as I'm sure she is spouting the usual Q claptrap .

Actually our new TV isn't very complimentary to anyone so that is pretty good praise from me!!!

Must be due to the chocolates that she scoffed during the Gnaw chocolates presentations, I was so surprised to see her eating..chocolates of all things!!! She said something like, let me eat this before "my other half sees " ( or something like that ) I was not listening as I was still in the shock of seeing her eat!! That made me wonder if her husband likes her in the shape that she is :wonder:

I am watching her now on Liz Earle presentation and of course, she loves everything that is on the show :mysmilie_17: She is so predictable!

I must get out more. I've just been sitting trying to get my fingers in the same 'claw' shape - you know that 'thing' she does with her hands all the time. Its not easy you know, so unless she's double jointed, you really have to 'think' to make that distinctive claw hand !

I'm sad I know.

What did those presenter calendars end up going for? Kindling?

I know where they ended up - being given away in the outlet shops! They started off at a 'bargain' £1.99, then 99p, then 50p and finally, when they still had loads of them, they forced customers to have one free with every purchase :mysmilie_17: which is how I ended up with one!

Oh I WISH someone would mention in the studio that her hair looks ****** awful. Tonight she is holding her head to one side so her 'growing out fringe' doesn't get in her eyes ! for Gods sake woman you aint 25 any more, clip it back behind your ear ! (and don't go out on Halloween or you'll frighten the kids !)

Oh goodness she's on with Lulu. Two awful people together. Jill Franks looks tense and on edge, her long fringe swooshed to one side, she's gasping as she desperately tries to extol the virtues of Lulu's overpriced blobs of grease and parabens! It's a wonder she doesn't claim not to be able to live without these products. As for Lulu, we all know she's more plastic than a Tupperware party. Franks has just treated us to another of her lies about her "girlfriend" whose under-eye dark circles were miraculously solved by a Lulu potion. The tone of voice lacked even the most miniscule hint of sincerity. Shame Lulu doesn't do a miracle potion for "number 11" lines. I'm sure Jill Franks could do with it!

Last edited:
I hate all this girlfriend nonsense, we are not in America. The awful Gok Wan is also guilty of saying this.
Is it not possible to have a beauty show without JF presenting.

Just turned over to hear the girlfriend nonsense, the beauty brands must love JF really though, she has a girlfriend for every beauty problem which luckily enough, gets solved by their over priced crap.

Are those the same girlfriend who are amaaazzzed by her skin/cheeks/eyes/lips/hair/nails/feet and just can't believe that she looks soooooo good now that she has been using ........... (Insert the current presentation)?

Lulu has the puffy pillow face that is the hallmark of excessive plastic surgery. She looks like the combination of the Pilsbury Dough Man's wife and a rinsed out, used tea bag! That she expects us to believe she has stumbled on the secrets of eternal youth is just plain laughable! She's just a greedy, grasping woman who is out to feather her own nest at the expense of the naive, the needy and fickle who believe the lies she peddles.

Oh goodness she's on with Lulu. Two awful people together. Jill Franks looks tense and on edge, her long fringe swooshed to one side, she's gasping as she desperately tries to extol the virtues of Lulu's overpriced blobs of grease and parabens! It's a wonder she doesn't claim not to be able to live without these products. As for Lulu, we all know she's more plastic than a Tupperware party. Franks has just treated us to another of her lies about her "girlfriend" whose under-eye dark circles were miraculously solved by a Lulu potion. The tone of voice lacked even the most miniscule hint of sincerity. Shame Lulu doesn't do a miracle potion for "number 11" lines. I'm sure Jill Franks could do with it!

I used to like Lulu, but I just cannot stand her now. I have not bought any of her stuff yet and I don't think I will. She just sits there and wants us all to believe that she had all those products made and because they did wonders for her, she (from the goodness of her heart) wants to share the secret with us all. It makes me made when so called celebrities say that....in that case why does she and the others sell these products to make so much profit?? If Lulu was so goody-goody, she could sell them to make a very small profit.

Latest posts

Back