Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Jill was a child actress, was in adverts and Grange Hill. I think her husband is a business man although I seem to remember one of his companies may have had money troubles - that might not be true but I think I heard about it. Did she ever get reunited with her dog that was stolen?

CC
If the company was Improperganda there was a compulsory winding up and the directors including a Mr Franks gave director disqualification undertakings for 3 years 6 months.

Franks just turns up and goes through the motions,with I can’t be bothered today attitude.
Delboy is by far the worst very hard sell into the camera check out your baskets 🤣
I am not keen on DF either but at least she gives you some information about the products.

I’m intrigued to know the character she played in Grange Hill? Somebody at the back of the class, talking to herself in muffled whispers, with a penknife, carving the names of her favourite horror films into desk. Staring blankly past the teachers when chastised for it. Nothing‘s changed.
It wasn't a big part I am sure; I loved Grange Hill and can't remember her at all.

Latest posts

Back