Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can’t say I’ve noticed any change in him..
BB26DA6C-52CE-45CC-A14A-7D084C188B68.jpeg

She was particularly bad last night, although I happened to 'unfortunately' find her of the plants2gardens hour on Saturday morning and if I'd been the Garden person - I can't remember his name - I think I would have put her in the pot and put the plant she wanted on top of her. Is it really possible that anyone can be as totally ignorant of anything gardening as she is? Or cooking? or cleaning? Normal people would surely be embarrassed to admit to being so absolutely useless and make an effort to acquire some knowledge if they were going to be standing on tv showing it. Or is it 'cute' to be ignorant?

I think she wants to come across as being "ditzy", but at her age its just pathetic. If her only interest in life is having a "must have" handbag and holidays, then her conversation must be limited with her "girly" friends.

I really don’t mind Jill and find her amusing at times. She makes some good points among her waffle about girlfriends. She obviously has quite a ‘celeb’ social life through her hubby, totally different from most of the other presenters.

not the worst, not the best presenting style.

I think Jill was a child actress, was in adverts and Grange Hill. I think her husband is a business man although I seem to remember one of his companies may have had money troubles - that might not be true but I think I heard about it. Did she ever get reunited with her dog that was stolen?

CC

I am almost sure the eyebrows are inplants. Her hair is supplemented by extensions, sometimes small ones and sometimes by thicker ones. I have heard her mention her days on the stage as a dancer, so I think the netted skirts remind her of her stage clothes - ballerina type tutus. She is so tiny, that she can get away with them, although they do remind me of frilly lampshades. On someone like Julia, for example, this would not be possible. Can you imagine?
I cringe at her clothes sense. She wears those awful dresses, off the shoulder, netted skirts etc. trying to be cute. Her hair should be cut. It is far too long becuase it is so thin and her ears are always sticking out of her hair and don't get me started about her slug eyebrows...

I’m intrigued to know the character she played in Grange Hill? Somebody at the back of the class, talking to herself in muffled whispers, with a penknife, carving the names of her favourite horror films into desk. Staring blankly past the teachers when chastised for it. Nothing‘s changed.

I used to despair.of her. I'm 53 now, physically nothing like Jill and pride myself on 'giving everything a go' domestic wise.
I have found myself really warming to Jill of late though. She genuinely seems not to give a flying fig about being liked or judged . She clearly "takes the money and runs'" as most of us do with our salaries in order to have whatever fun we want outside of the work environment x

Latest posts

Back