Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Far too long in the job,just like many others,grimly hanging on the there positions,until the end of time.
The Achilles Heel of QVC it’s becoming a parody of shopping 🛒 📺 tv

I think in the pub, sat at the table with ten pints of Duvel each, she‘d be a good laugh. I suspect she secretly sees the whole thing as a load of rubbish and underneath that space cadet persona, a funny (ha ha) personality lurks untapped though on-air.

I think in the pub, sat at the table with ten pints of Duvel each, she‘d be a good laugh. I suspect she secretly sees the whole thing as a load of rubbish and underneath that space cadet persona, a funny (ha ha) personality lurks untapped though on-air.
Yes, I think there's more there than meets the eye (or the ear.). I've never given much thought to Barbie dolls, but now there's all the hype about the film, it occurs to me that Jill in a wanna be Barbie. The hair, the body the love of pink??

She was particularly bad last night, although I happened to 'unfortunately' find her of the plants2gardens hour on Saturday morning and if I'd been the Garden person - I can't remember his name - I think I would have put her in the pot and put the plant she wanted on top of her. Is it really possible that anyone can be as totally ignorant of anything gardening as she is? Or cooking? or cleaning? Normal people would surely be embarrassed to admit to being so absolutely useless and make an effort to acquire some knowledge if they were going to be standing on tv showing it. Or is it 'cute' to be ignorant?

She was particularly bad last night, although I happened to 'unfortunately' find her of the plants2gardens hour on Saturday morning and if I'd been the Garden person - I can't remember his name - I think I would have put her in the pot and put the plant she wanted on top of her. Is it really possible that anyone can be as totally ignorant of anything gardening as she is? Or cooking? or cleaning? Normal people would surely be embarrassed to admit to being so absolutely useless and make an effort to acquire some knowledge if they were going to be standing on tv showing it. Or is it 'cute' to be ignorant?
She’s far too old to try and be “cute”.

She was horrendous with Adele on the SBC show last night. Poor Adele could hardly get a word in edgeways what with her wittering on and the worst part is she wasn't saying anything relevant to the products at all whereas Adele was actually trying to explain the benefits of the items. Absolutely insufferable she was.

Latest posts

Back