Joan Rivers TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
So, has anyone succumbed???? I have to say I think it looks absolutely hideous - cheap and uncomfortable, and certainly not for anyone bigger than a size 12.

Sorry, Joan, I'm thinking you should maybe stick to what you're good at - being very very funny.

Cheers, CountessK.

I agree with you, I didn't buy it. Some people must be though as the small sizes are limited stock!

Another agree from me! You know when you wear a garment that is uncomfortable & you can't wait to get it off.This reminds me of this & I am just watching.The models who can make a bin liner look stylish can't 'lift' this.Think they will be left with an awful lot of stock.

Joan is hilarious, she was making some very funny Arnie jokes, but oh that jacket was horrid. It looked cheap and nasty and with no useful purpose, too flimsy to keep you warm and totally lacking in style. Pointless garment.

Just have a look at the colours available on QVCUS!! :puke:
At least QVCUK got the more basic colours.
Truly hideous!

It was soooo noticeable that Joy (the plus size model) was'nt on to give us a twirl - maybe Joan had given instructions that no-one over size 12 should be wearing it. I'm a large girl and I can only imagine what that elastic would look like stretched to its limit !!! Michellin man in a puffer jacket !

AND THERE AREN'T ANY POCKETS !!!!!!!!!

It was soooo noticeable that Joy (the plus size model) was'nt on to give us a twirl - maybe Joan had given instructions that no-one over size 12 should be wearing it. I'm a large girl and I can only imagine what that elastic would look like stretched to its limit !!! Michellin man in a puffer jacket !

AND THERE AREN'T ANY POCKETS !!!!!!!!!

I noticed that too...no Joy :smirk:

daydreamer

That jacket is typical of American fashion and I can't think where I'd wear it.

No good for shopping - no pockets.
No good in a shower - no hood.
Not dressy enough for going out in the evening - mac fabric.

They had something very similar in the sale in George at Asda for a tenner the other day.

No more clothes thank you Joan. Stick to specs, they're fab.

Have gone for the jacket, will let you know what its like.

I thought it looked ok, handy as a summer jacket.

Latest posts

Back