JR has slimmed to a 12??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's said she's just bought three Ronnie Nicole dresses to keep in her wardrobe for 'on air'. Note the 'on air' meaning 'wouldn't be seen dead in these outside QVC Towers...' :wink:

Yep! noticed the I ( JR) am wearing a size 10 but could squeeeeeeeze into a 10.
What are the models wearing----4?

I think I could order size 8---- only because you can't see me!!!

I heard her saying she was a perfect standard size 12. Well I'm 5ft tall and very small in build. I haven't my nice generous boobage anymore and am not particularly hippy and I wear a lot of size 12 so I am not spanciled into my clothes. (Bizarre though it is to want to be able to move my arms, sit and even breathe in comfort) Stuff I knit I fit into an 8 no problem as I think they're always more generous than shop clothes. I could be deluding myself, it wouldn't be the first time, but I do think I am smaller than JR even allowing for tv adding weight. Gawd I hope so.

and apparently could squeeze into the 10:mysmilie_458:

I'm not watching, but heard her say this on another clothing show recently, she looks like she'd still have trouble squeezing into a 14 IMO!:wonder:

I'm a size 14 and quite a bit taller than Julia, and I think she looks bigger than me - but that's possibly cos of her boobs, I'm not over-endowed in that department...:giggle:

BUT in Julia's defence I have heard that TV makes you look a dress size bigger than you actually are, not sure if it's true or not?!? :mysmilie_506:

Yes, she also said at a recent TSV launch (can't remember which brand, but I'm sure it was a coat) that she WAS a size 12....... instead of the usual "I'm a size 12 to 14 ''. I think she's been dieting???
Although you could have fooled me! LOL

Just realised ( slooooow u know!) UK 12 is US 10 so JR is size 10 & could have squeeeeezed into an 8!

That makes me a 2!!!! ha ha very!!!

do you know,I hate commenting on presenters personal qualities.

i do agree with lots that is said here (ie teeth:cheeky:) but I try not to comment :angel:

I did agree some while back about claudia's platinum statement becaue i thought that was in very bad taste - and I've put the comment here today about JR because I just find her unbelievable (and a liar)

She has always stated shes a 12 - sometimes nearer a 14 "at the moment".

Today shes just admitted shes "slimmed" to a 12.If she has - good on her - as a size 14-16,I'd love to slim to a 12 - but that does mean that she therefore hasn't told the truth in the past??

My DH was flicking channels and called out to me...."I think JR is on something, she's acting really silly and giddy - Oh! and she's into a size 12 'cos she's just said so three times in as many minutes" - LOL!! The poor soul - I haven't brain washed him - HONEST!! :mysmilie_50:

I haven't seen her recently but in RL Julia is a lot smaller than she appears on TV.

As long as what she wears, whatever size it is fits her and as an added bonus suits her that's cool. However I'm seriously disheartened to think I'm the same size as her -5kg.

The purple dress that Julia was first wearing if it was a size 12... that was a bust size 35.5... I would like to borrow her tape measure. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Claire,Julia,Catherine,Debbie G and Anne all claim to be a size 12
Claudia and Jill Franks must only be a size 8 then!

Claire,Julia,Catherine,Debbie G and Anne all claim to be a size 12
Claudia and Jill Franks must only be a size 8 then!

I'd be surprised if Jill is even as big as an 8, she's superskinny and that's allowing for any weight the TV might add!

I'd agree that Claire and Catherine are a size 12, they both have lovely figures, not sure about Debbie G haven't actually seen her for ages, but Anne D :eek: - sorry no way, not unless TV adds 2 stone...:giggle:

I saw JR demo-ing a pilates machine the other day and in joggers and a vest I thought she did look a lot slimmer than a few months ago. Not saying that she was anywhere near looking a size 12 but she had definately lost some weight. Probably due to reading all the comments on here!:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back