JR has slimmed to a 12??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

julia has been dropping hints about losing weight over the last few weeks and has stated that all will be revealed, so you think that this will be a super duper excercise machine from aero pilates on Saturday?

I like jr but it is absolutely imposible for her to be a 12 with her bust. She may be a 12 waist and hips but surely not on her bust. I think she is great but wrong in this instance...

julia has been dropping hints about losing weight over the last few weeks and has stated that all will be revealed, so you think that this will be a super duper excercise machine from aero pilates on Saturday?
Oh gawd if it is we'll be subjected to JR in a leotard and flinging her legs wide open, the sight made me feel quite weird :puke: last time I saw her at it.

I think the TV must distort presenters' sizes a LOT...when AY was presenting the LG TSV the leaflet included looked huge. But when I got mine today the leaflet is really small...so maybe AY is actually midget sized??! :grin::grin:

Tx

As others have observed, even allowing for the camera weight, Julia cannot seriously hope to convince us that she could fit into a 10. She has got pretty slim legs but is very top heavy, and I mean that in the nicest possible way - I like her as a presenter and to be frank having just had to concede that after finally losing my baby weight I am once again only just a 34B and not the fabulous 36D I was last year I can't say I'm not jealous of her a bit on that score :envy:...I also know that some QVC sizing is bizarre - Centigrade's XS drowns me at 5' 5" and 8 stone 4 but still would see her as a good 12-14. Having said that I haven't seen her IRL so I defer to those who have!

i was on the BBC lunchtime news a couple of months ago (national sweedie, none of your local cobblers) and i looked super-chubby. TV deffo adds loads.

Why does she have to go on about it, tis the same with Catherine...frankly all QVC sizes are mad IMHO.. I wish she would just be a size 14 and be done with. It's like Joy, the model she doesn't give a toss she's got groups to produce, I think Julia needs an interest or another side job!

does she think we're blind we can see she's nowhere near what she claims to be she should stop banging on about her size and just accept her true size

the thing that got me was the designer of the range kept repeating over Julia's comments about her size that the purchaser should go with their bust size ie Julia shut the .... up!

I don't think it matters what size she is, I just wish she would accept the shape she is and wear clothes that flatter it. I'm the same unfortunate shape myself and it really does make you look bigger than you actually are. I'd give anything for a boyish figure but no matter how much weight I lose or put on, the shape doesn't change. Julia's a really attractive woman but the clothes she wears make me cringe. I'm surprised at the powers that be allowing her on air wearing some of them. I heard AY mention some time ago that she was not allowed to wear sleeveless tops as her arms were too big! Well they are nowhere near as big as Julia's middle regions, so come on Julia, accept what you've got and dress to accordingly.

I don't think it matters what size she is, I just wish she would accept the shape she is and wear clothes that flatter it. I'm the same unfortunate shape myself and it really does make you look bigger than you actually are. I'd give anything for a boyish figure but no matter how much weight I lose or put on, the shape doesn't change. Julia's a really attractive woman but the clothes she wears make me cringe. I'm surprised at the powers that be allowing her on air wearing some of them. I heard AY mention some time ago that she was not allowed to wear sleeveless tops as her arms were too big! Well they are nowhere near as big as Julia's middle regions, so come on Julia, accept what you've got and dress to accordingly.

I totally agree with this.I (almost) feel mean "picking" on JR - I have a similiar shape myself - and I'm a size 14-16.The difference between is,I'm taller.I have thinner arms and legs and my tummy is my problem no go area - and I have a big bust (34E)

I've said time and time again,I just wonder why she just can't admit/accept her shape/size.I've said time and time again that for a queen bee status,its obviously an insecurity she feels.I recongise it must be hard that when you were young and attractive - it must be hard to move on and accept that in later life,you're not - that possibly that era of your life has gone.

Sure I'd love to be smaller - but even at my smallest I could only get down to a 12.I accept who and what I am.I'm sure I've made a fashion gaff - but nothing endears me to JR as that she can't admit her shape/size/laugh about her fashion gaff.

I can't knock her as a presenter - I think shes professional and informative.Of course there have been times when I've seen her bit a bit cutting and bit off but generally all presenters have something you could pick up on (even my fave ones!) I just wish this was an area she could combat - because I feel shes being untruthful with regards to giving out sizes and making comparisons - because someone out there will follow and be paying for the mistake

Latest posts

Back