JR Skechers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the Skechers hour today,i'm sure i heard JR say that when she goes to a football match trainers are not aloud.I don't know much about football but since when has there been a dress code.!

She probably means the Players Lounge which is most prob where she goes I know Jeans etc aren't allowed in there so would imagine no trainers either.

I suppose each club is different but from my (very limited) experience, there are plenty of areas - not only players' lounges - where jeans/trainers etc are not supposed to be allowed: executive boxes and other such areas. But at some clubs it seems the higher up the food chain you are, the less formal you have to be!

Talking of JR, is it my imagination or is her hair lighter than usual??

Did anyone see the Skechers hour today,i'm sure i heard JR say that when she goes to a football match trainers are not aloud.I don't know much about football but since when has there been a dress code.!

What???

Trainers aren't allowed to speak at football matches?, what is the world coming to?

:wink:

Talking of JR, is it my imagination or is her hair lighter than usual??

i think it looks lighter and pretty terrible at the moment.very dry and frizzy.Whether its been lightened by sun or otherwise?? I suppose to a certain extent most people have their hair lighter in the summer months?

Latest posts

Back