Judith Williams Order Confusion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
So I ordered the body butter on advanced order but the confirmation email said it was in stock and would be dispatched soon. However, the website still said advanced order. The order itself has been showing as in process for two days but now it's waitlist only. Any clues what might be going on?! I only ordered it on advanced order because I would have more cash at the end of the month to pay for it.

Well it could be people putting it on cheque hold and some cancelled their order so QVC gave out that stock to those waiting. Now there are people who do not contact QVC to cancel if paying my cheque so you have to wait 10 days for that stock to come back into circulation and then QVC will send it out to those on Wait or Advanced. Or you will have to wait until offical stock arrives in the warehouse.

Now becareful as someone on st.com had something on Advance which was not due until such and such date but came into stock early and was shipped out. So its always better to have the funds in the bank earlier than the date advertised on screen.

I'd email and ask them to confirm whether you have the order on Advanced Order or Waitlist as you can't differentiate looking at your order history online. Assuming you get a meaningful response you'll have it in writing; if you ring and they tell you a load of cobblers it's very difficult to refer back to. You could also ask for an approx delivery date.

Jude xx

Well la Q have truly excelled themselves !! My JW TSV arrived today. I nearly fainted on the spot when it arrived. :sun:

Update - the body butter has shipped. Pleased and puzzled at the same time!

Latest posts

Back