Judith Williams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Anyone tried that magic make up stuff? Very interested so I ordered, I've never yet found the perfect foundation (nor the perfect pillow but that's another story..) - also any feedback on the cleanser & brush system please?

Putnam pillow. I can't get on with memory foam, hate hollow fill but the Putnam has been unexpected bliss.

It's almost exactly the same product as the M.Asam Magic Finish sold on Ideal World. It looks scarily dark but does seem to blend onto my light skin-tone, it feels like a silicone-based primer. Nowt special though.

Jude xx

I found the brush and cleanser too harsh for my sensitive skin.....brush felt scratchy, no matter how gently I used it.

I am ridiculously pale and in my 50's, was still trying to find a foundation that didnt leave me tangoed!!

The Judith Williams is terrifyingly dark but after a few moments, just doesnt notice at my skin at all......very odd, but very good.

My 20 year old DD also loves it, different complextion to me but still a great match to her colour.

I would say def worth a try.....but dont faint when you 1st see how dark it is!!

I know there are a few gals on this forum who rate the JW magic makeup but I thought it was really strange and returned it.

I love this make up. As others have said it is really dark looking, but it morphs into the skin. I have a couple of pigmentation patches and uneven skin tone. Once I have put this on (which takes seconds as less is more), my skin looks even and smooth (not like I am wearing make up). Even my husband says it looks good. One tip, when you think it has run out, cut the tube open and put it in a lock and lock. I get another two to three weeks of use out of them then. Used to only use bare minerals, and have loads of their foundation. Only use that now if I having a night out, and even then just add it on top of the magic makeup.

thanks ladies...I'll see how I go...it can't be any worse than other stuff I've tried over the years! I ordered the cleanser/brush set too ..

still18inmyhead - a-MAY-zing how much product gets left in a tube, I always cut the end off and use a large bag clip to seal it, or decant it into something else if I can't fasten a clip. The first time I did this I was horrified at how much stuff was left in there that I'd been about to chuck in the bin! :mysmilie_13:

Ladies please check & google Judith Williams! She has her own site for the UK & offers free p&p for orders over £30 I think. Plus she was giving away a £60 face cream set if you spent £50 or more. Just click the offers heading on the homepage for the offer code. It may well still be on as it was a couple of days ago. I think the site is called something like curabeauty.
I've only used her wrinkle relax serum, all I can say is it's the best serum by miles I've ever used! My friends wouldn't believe me when I told them I hadn't had botox on my forehead a month after using it.

Q have had it cushy on the price & p&p front for far too long imo x.

Yes, I use this Magic makeup and find it really good - like others have said ' don't panic when you first see how dark it is and it blends to your own skin colour. My skin has a lovely feel to it afterwards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/b...ty-Confidential-Top-tips-skincare-queens.html

scroll down for Judith Williams...she's certainly packed enough into her life..actress, presenter...OPERA SINGER...!!

I know, I really like her, probably my fav beauty guest. Her diamond face cream sold a staggering 4 MILLION with a further 1 MILLION on waitlist in 1 day when it launched in the 15ml size on QVC America according to The Mail Online. When someone's that successful I listen to what they have to say x.

She's a good advert for her own products, and a beautiful lady - I thought she looked gorgeous today in the purple..knows her colours too!

She's a good advert for her own products, and a beautiful lady - I thought she looked gorgeous today in the purple..knows her colours too!

I agree Carol & I'd say although I don't know her age she has the best skin out of all of them on Q. She states that she's not had injections nor does she use any animal derived products in her range, hence she uses plant collagen. Her WW serum also has a high concentration of apple stem cells, must be more than 12.5% as she said that's how much plant collagen is in her wrinkle relax serum & on the ingredients list the apple cell content is listed above the collagen.

I can see I'm going to have to try other products from the range Nikki!

Well at least her stuff is reasonable Carol eh lol. To be honest I read the reviews on line as my face is prone to breakouts if I use the wrong stuff. Some of her creams get mixed reviews, so I'm using up my EU mountain of Elemis pro collagen at the mo' that came with various TSV's over the last couple of years. When I've finished that I think I will give her cream a try. You can always do an order with Q initially as they give the 30 day mbg & if you don't like it you can send it back. If it suits you then you can order from her directly for free p&p & possibly a freebie gift included. :nod: x.

yes was thinking the same..affordable...comparatively anyway! I wouldn't necessarily go and splash £20 on foundation on the high street, but on Q £18.00 plus P & P sounds ok..they've got us sussed I think! My skin is mature, normal to dry, and sensitive, so I like an oil and a rich night cream..but tho I've not many wrinkles I AM starting to sag, so have to be careful! Yes I agree, Q is a good place to try something out as you can return it, but often better purchased elsewhere when you know what you want...

yes was thinking the same..affordable...comparatively anyway! I wouldn't necessarily go and splash £20 on foundation on the high street, but on Q £18.00 plus P & P sounds ok..they've got us sussed I think! My skin is mature, normal to dry, and sensitive, so I like an oil and a rich night cream..but tho I've not many wrinkles I AM starting to sag, so have to be careful! Yes I agree, Q is a good place to try something out as you can return it, but often better purchased elsewhere when you know what you want...

Her diamond cream gets good reviews for drier skin, for combination like mine people say it's too rich. I was really tempted when I saw the sales in America for it in the Mail but have concluded that it's probably too rich for me to use. I found new pots were about half the retail price on Ebay when I looked :wink: x.

is there an "eBay for Dummies"..?! never used it yet and can't see me starting..!

It's quite easy to get started hun, put it this way if you can post on a forum then you can buy on Ebay at www.ebay.co.uk. You need to set up a paypal account but that's easy & Ebay has a good customer services help team who you can call to get started. Paypal is a secure way of buying items. The money comes out of your bank account and it's easy to check on line plus they send you an e-mail each time you buy & pay via pp. Your items are also insured by paypal & if a buyer doesn't refund something or you dont receive it pp look into it & sort out a refund, (well they did on the 1 occasion I sent an item back via an ebay sale).

Ebay have a search option at the top & you just type in what you're looking for. Then when the items for sale appear you can choose to see the sales ending soonest so that you can either bid what you want to pay or some retailers offer "buy it now". Couple of clicks & you're away. Saved me soooo much money! I've got everything from latest must have clothing to perfume. Amazon is similar & also offers great deals. I got a perfume that's in Selfridges for £95 for £30 plus £4.20 p&p from Amazon & from a proper online shop not a private sale.

Latest posts

Back