Julia filling Margerine's leotard?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Just flicked onto the Pilates tsv to see Julia being the 'expert' with Jill Franks - has Margerine got stuck by the ash cloud? Could do without Julia and her middle-age spread in skin tight lycra - feeling a bit squeamish :sad:

Just flicked onto the Pilates tsv to see Julia being the 'expert' with Jill Franks - has Margerine got stuck by the ash cloud? Could do without Julia and her middle-age spread in skin tight lycra - feeling a bit squeamish :sad:

Yes, Catherine said today that Marje was unable to fly to UK because of the volcano ash cloud and Julia would present the Pilates Show.....................BUT this must mean that we are unable to send Kim home to Canada.

Oh dear Oh dear

Well what can I say....... I am just about to go to bed and I'm afraid I may be having nightmares about Marshmallows............. aaaaaagh. Please please please QVC don't have her appearing anymore today, I don't think my delicate constitution can stand it (lol):puke:

michelinFREE_450x300.jpg

Yes, Catherine said today that Marje was unable to fly to UK because of the volcano ash cloud and Julia would present the Pilates Show.....................BUT this must mean that we are unable to send Kim home to Canada.

:mysmilie_61:

At this moment she's sliding up and down that contraption with her knees bent and legs wide apart - not a good look from a middle-aged woman :mysmilie_460:

Oh bless her, she has got courage,she must look in the mirror and must see what we are seeing ...a well made lady over fifty with lots of parts going south. She has got legs that an inside-right (footballer) would be proud of.

....maybe - we could get more Kim and Co shows all weekend to make up for it Aggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

I thought Julia was great on the Pilates demo, good technique, great alignment too. It's been a while since I've seen her demonstrate and she has much improved on last time too, she obviously does work hard at this. Go Julia!

Well I think you're all being really nasty to Julia, don't you realise she has slimmed down to a size 12?!!!!!

I admire Julia for doing this and she does look thinner. However.... I am eating my breakfast.

Still think it's one of those things that I'd use about 5 or 6 times. Give me my wii any day.

Give her a break!

To be honest I'm not her biggest fan, she can be prima donnaish and obviously isn't a size 12 as she says (in this world anyway!)
However, she does know what she's doing on the machine and she is far far braver than me and most of us especially appearing next to super skinny Jill! I certainly wouldn't be on air doing it! She's actually showing that normal people can use it rather than Jill types!

Good for you Julia--what trooper!!!There is not enough cash in the world to make me strip down to Lycra & appear on TV! There are some moves which are best kept to the privacy of your own home!!
Is that JR's son who is also on?

Well I have to say that in my opinion Julia looks a heck of a lot healthier than the wrinkly sinewy emaciated ancient looking Margerine!!

She actually makes me cringe!

Oh dear Oh dear

Well what can I say....... I am just about to go to bed and I'm afraid I may be having nightmares about Marshmallows............. aaaaaagh. Please please please QVC don't have her appearing anymore today, I don't think my delicate constitution can stand it (lol):puke:

michelinFREE_450x300.jpg

must say I have the beginnings of a marshmallow too..

Some of the earlier comments on this thread nearly made me spit out tea all over my husband laptop they were so funny!

Yes Julia is brave and good to do embarrassing stuff on telly that most of us wouldn't do. Especially when she hasn't got the slim fit figure of most the gym princess type that usually demo this sort of product. QVC however seem to favour the haggard under nourished type! I think that more normal women that are on telly the better.

The reason it is so funny to laugh at Julia is that I don't like her. She comes across as a stuck up cow and woe betide any person at QVC that doesn't give her the deference she seems to think is her due. I can just imagine the gallery was full of mere mortal back stage staff wetting themselves laughing at the woman who is one of the biggest pain in their working life.

Of course I don't know if she is horrible to the back stage staff but I wouldn't die of shock if it came out she is a nightmare. Be honest would you?

Well I have to say that in my opinion Julia looks a heck of a lot healthier than the wrinkly sinewy emaciated ancient looking Margerine!!

She actually makes me cringe!

I don't think many of us would like to look like Margolein, I don't think she's a good advert for the product at all.

....maybe - we could get more Kim and Co shows all weekend to make up for it Aggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Good idea Rosey!!! After all there may be a problem on Beauty Day Sunday as Michael di Cesare probably won't be able to fly into UK to present his stuff.........maybe Kim & Co filler shows are the answer.....................after all someone must be buying it!

Some might think she's being brave but surely she does this because she honestly thinks she looks alright doing that? She says that she's been "doing" Pilates for years - I'd look at her and think it's not working, to be honest. (Not that there's anything wrong with being bigger though - I certainly am!)

When mum saw the TSV presentation, an old childhood rhyme came to her mind : "Fatty and Skinny went out to play, Fatty blew-off and blew Skinny away" :D (PS. Mum's old enough to be able to get away with acting her shoe size and not her age!!! :D She says she looks it too - " a raisin in sneakers" - despite having bought every pot of cream QVC sells.) It's childish but we were in tears laughing this morning. The idea of JR with her legs wide open and squeezing a few off doing her exercises put me right off my breakfast!

Latest posts

Back