Julia Looks really nice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, like all the best love stories, we have some obstacles to overcome............
my F.A.R.T.I.N.G and I think (hard:emo: though this is to believe:thinking2:), I may not be Haralds type.

oh, no no no...great love stories have only happy endings....

All is not yet lost yet girls:heart: You may hear a TC on Haralds next show. Widow, Scottish accent, leggy blonde, giving it her all:rock: Faint heart never won the fair Harald:rock:

I'm not usually a fan of La Roberts but do think she looks lovely tonight.

Can't comment on the outfit as she's sitting down but her hair looks so much better and the make-up is so much more flattering. She's usually too over bronzed and glittery and pink.
When she straightens it you can just see the curl trying to explode out and the more she flips it about the more frizzy it gets . Much improved today.

The bit of her dress I can see is great , nice neckline an a bit of sleeve.
Those strappy things she usually wears make her bust look more matronly than voluptuous , esp as they show her skinny arms . As we say in my house the "t#t to arm ratio " . So much more balanced today,

Oh I am fickle, they just panned out .
The top half is fab but...........

under the table ....

the flip-flops are back and the dress ... covers her broad beam beautifully but is Way too short for sitting down on telly.. nothing to do with age or condition of leg. From the tiny window on the lap top her thighs look super smooth and golden . There seems to be no cellulite but I don't really want to know whether JR has cellulite or not

It just looks a bit tarty for work , and she maybe on the telly but it's still work.

The good news is I think its the first time JR looks better above the waist !!

this thread has a familiar tone to it.

oh i remember the daniel green saga that ran and ran till he left qvc.
its funny how the very best looking presenters are up for the most insults on this forum no wonder some peole were shy at joining because of the bullying and bitternes that runs through it. i am up for some fun and it usually is that fun but there are some murky depths that sink sooooo looooow frm within.:yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2:

its funny how the very best looking presenters are up for the most insults on this forum no wonder some peole were shy at joining because of the bullying and bitternes that runs through it. i am up for some fun and it usually is that fun but there are some murky depths that sink sooooo looooow frm within.:yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2:

like the least pretty presenters like kathy tayler for unnecessarily prolonged praise. so what? so :yawn2::yawn2::yawn2:, boffy!!

I thnk that Julias look tonight is really good , the dress fits well dosnt emphasise her chest and she looks relaxed in it , Anyone else agree ?

I thought the same thing too, brenny.
She looked tanned and healthy and the dress skimmed over her curves and didn't make her look podgy. I also like her hair long and curly much better than the blow-dried haystack look she usually has.
She looked lovely.

kathy looks nice to she seems to improve everytime she comes on air.
her new longer hair suits her to.

I thought the same thing too, brenny.
She looked tanned and healthy and the dress skimmed over her curves and didn't make her look podgy. I also like her hair long and curly much better than the blow-dried haystack look she usually has.
She looked lovely.

was julia looking this good calico? regret i missed the shows :sad:

I tuned in half way through the Liz Earle show (when JR was looking at her notes & had her glasses on) and didn't recognise her at first. I thought she looked fab. The curly hair and darker outfit really suited her I thought and made her look a lot younger. Better than poor Jilly who was dressed in that Kim & Co outfit afterwards and looked quite plump and matronly as a result.

Morning! Just wanted to say I didn't feel anyone was bullying or particularly showed any bitterness towards me and I am fairly new:grin: I thought of it as "banter" and if you read the rest of the posts, you'll see that although we might have different opinions, it's not personal. Just expressing a different viewpoint.:nod:
Lovely day here and the :sun: is out. Hope it's nice where you all are to!:sun:

I have re read some of the posts in this thread and haven't found any of them to be offensive, just people offering their own views. Some of us love Julia and others aren't so keen, and if they think she looks a bit podgy or whatever then so be it. On the other hand the Daniel Green thread was an other matter as some peeps were saying very nasty things about him IMO. However, we are all entitled to have our say and if we really can't stand someone then I guess we should be free to say so if we can without being vile.

boffy, i get as upset as you do with nasty threads. your remarks re this thread make little sense, because most posts do not refer to Julia in the first place and those that do may be critical, but not nasty. you and loveheart are totally right about the daniel green thread. really, i do not get what brought this on, but it is alright, everyone is free to speak their mind.
love ws xxxx

Latest posts

Back