Julia Roberts hates fig / black cherry candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lillies look nice but smell like something from a funeral parlour. At least that's the impression they give me. (No offence to people who like them). Once my grandmother had something called Datura (angel's trumpet) and I smelled it once, to have my eyes swell up to the point I could hardly see and my eyes / nose watering for days, so I hate those, and amaryllis. I like the smell of fennel. It's ever so slightly reminiscent of aniseed. I like the smell of sliced cucumbers, olive oil and black pepper! I like the smell of porridge with vanilla extract in it. I like the smell of the "Crystal Clear" car window spray - it's sort of melony or a bit like those slush puppie iced drinks that were popular years ago. I like the fragrance "Virgin Island Water" by Creed. If they put that in a candle I'd buy loads of them. I like the smell of tomatoes, freshly picked. I like the smell of "tilleul" or linden trees. I like the smell of a forest / park after it's been raining. I like the smell of Ambre Solaire sun cream (always reminds me of holidays). I like the smell of washing that has just come out of the tumble dryer. I like the smell of the sea air on Palanga beach, mixed with the smell of sand and pine trees / ice-creams. I like the smell of the leather seats and plush carpet in my vehicle. I like the smell of the London Underground - particularly the Victoria and Central lines. It's that sort of electrified smell a bit like you get at the dodgems at a funfair. I used to like the smell of the roses in the "Rose Walk" in the middle of The Level, Brighton. Now they've made it all trendy and put all different kinds of plants there. I like the smell of the Infinity Foods café in Brighton, and the Neals Yard aromatherapy shop in Kensington Gardens.

As for smells I hate, I LOATHE the smell of cigarette smoke. Can detect it a mile off. I particularly hate getting in lifts with people who have been smoking. I HATE patchouli. It makes me think of dirty hippies! I hate eggs, tuna, in fact any kind of fish. I hate the smell of those packet Cup a Soups.

datura is highly poisonous i think its common name is heavens trumpet

Latest posts

Back