Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
I have had a lazy Saturday so popped on Q in between doing household things. I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed Julia’s Clinique show. She had great rapport with the brand ambassador and the show flowed nicely. Informative took me back when I used to use Clinique. Was nearly tempted a couple of the times but my sensible voice was on that said ‘behave’.

I have had a lazy Saturday so popped on Q in between doing household things. I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed Julia’s Clinique show. She had great rapport with the brand ambassador and the show flowed nicely. Informative took me back when I used to use Clinique. Was nearly tempted a couple of the times but my sensible voice was on that said ‘behave’.
Was the BA an Irish lady? Julia does some good shows but yesterday she was very snappy with the gallery. Justified as they had the wrong sizes listed 🤦‍♀️

Liked her on Fashion on Five yesterday as well.

Was the BA an Irish lady? Julia does some good shows but yesterday she was very snappy with the gallery. Justified as they had the wrong sizes listed 🤦‍♀️
She did not sound Irish to me. No definitely not. I didn’t buy as I’m seeing what else is on the weekend. It was a show I genuinely enjoyed.

She's been selling on qvc for a long time, so she's perfected her technique. Maybe she was particularly impressed with this guest. However, she can be very sarcastic at times, not to mention conceited.
Yes one of the first presenters in 1993

Latest posts

Back