68.8 KB · Views: 112
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 117
  • JM TSV 5.jpg
    JM TSV 5.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 118
£44.00 pounds for a wash bag?
Not in the real world or any world at the moment.
QVC are really out of touch,except with the Qurio cheerleader 📣

JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald Medium Top Handle Leather Grab Bag
Item Number: 195562
QVC Price £169.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.97
P&P £3.95

Whether you're going out for lunch or heading to the party of the season, you'll want this glamourous grab bag to accompany you. Crafted from high-grade leather, this bag features a top grab handle and a detachable chain shoulder strap for versatile styling plus a removeable leather tassel keyring and gold-toned branded detailing for a Julien Macdonald signature touch. And just like that, your handbag collection just got a luxurious lift.

Fashionable and practical - you really do get the best of both worlds when it comes to this grab bag. Ideal for when you only need to carry a handful of items from your phone to your make-up, it features a spacious interior with a slip and zip-style pocket plus a metal lock fastening to keep your belongings secure.

Choose your favourite - this bag is available in a range of gorgeous colours and fresh designs. For a trendy and textural touch, go for Black Snake, Cappuccino Croc or Gunmetal Croc and for a pop of colour, choose Red or Violet.

• Inner pockets: 1 x slip, 1 x zip
  • Outer: leather; lining: polyester
  • Wipe clean only
  • Comes with a dust cover
  • Metal lock fastening
  • Handle: 12.5cm (4.9")
  • Shoulder strap: 55cm (21.6")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 16cm x 23.5cm x 14.5cm (6.2" x 9.2" x 5.7")
Colour options:

• Black Snake
  • Cappuccino Croc
  • Gunmetal Croc
  • Red
  • Violet
All measurements are approximate

I can't remember the last time I was invited to a Summer wedding, let alone a winter one ! These days I have so many unused bags in the wardrobe that another one is just a waste of money. That being said, whenever I do go 'out' I never seem to have the right colour/size/type for the occasion. I have no such bother when going to the Co-op, its a shopper.

Now I understand why Ruth mentioned her new bag a number of times during the course of the hour which preceded the presentation of the JM TSV bag.
Another desperately grasping individual. They are starting to grip my **** now. Give it a rest Ruth …oh and QVC give us a rest from Ruth 😵‍💫

Latest posts

Back